7 chapter. <<We can handle it>>

POV Charlotte.
It took just 3 days, and Henry was still in the hospital. Together with Jasper, we decided not to carry out the mission we set, first let Henry heal, and then for Ashner.
I was at the store to buy Henry a couple of brownies and juice.
"Yes, thank you," I said, and left the store.

* Dystopia Hospital*.
< < Henry's Ward>>.
I entered and saw that honey.my sister is examining my boyfriend.
I put the grocery bag on the nightstand and hugged Henry.
Henry kissed me on the cheek.
- Mr. HART, I think you can be discharged in 2 days.
"Oh, great," we said.
"Mr. HART, I'll get the necessary medication and treat the remaining scratches," the doctor said, and left.
"Come to me," Henry said, holding me close.
"How are you feeling?"  I touched his hair lightly.
"A little better," he smiled.
Glad to hear, when you let 2 bullets in the stomach, Jasper was very scared, we didn't know what to do while we waited for the operating room, I couldn't find any, I began to cry.
"Hush, hush, little one, it won't happen again," Henry said, cheering me up and brushing a tear from my eyes.
"Jasper will be here soon," I said, going to the grocery bag. - Here, as you requested, I took out a package of his favorite chips.
"You're the best, you know that?"  I sat down on the bed, and Henry was already eating chips with both cheeks.
"Of course," I said, and sat down next to him, but I felt uneasy, as if something was going to happen at any time. I stared at nothing for a moment, lost in thought.
"Charlotte?" - I responded to his voice. "What's wrong with you?"
"I don't know how to explain it, but did you ever get the feeling that something was going to happen?"
No, wait, Henry had put aside their chips to the side and took my hands. - Tell.
"Something might change, something might catch up with us again," I said.
"There's no need to panic until we get through this together."
"I love you, honey."
A little later, I went to headquarters, because I got a call from Jasper, who sounded excited on the phone.

*Headquarters*.
I went into the headquarters and put my backpack on the sofa, but Jasper didn't see me, he was sitting at the monitor, watching someone closely.
I touched his shoulder softly, and he turned.
"Hi," he said.  Jasp got up from his chair and stood in front of me. "I followed ashner and found out who He was working for.
"Who is it?"
He showed me the photo. "His name is Rob Conoway.
- The one that sent thugs to our headquarters, I put his hands in his pockets.
"That's right, Charlotte, they're up to something, we need to find out," Jasper said.
"You're right, we'll start by telling Henry and starting our investigation," I said.
*Calling to the mission*.
- Robbing gallery < < modern art>"and they have hostages," Jasper said.
"Go ahead!" "we inflated the bubble and went to the car.
End of POV Charlotte.

POV Jasper.
I got behind the wheel and started the car. We drove a little fast in order to catch the villains.
Charlotte prepared her laser eyes. When we arrived, we got out of the transport and ran into the building. Several people were held hostage.
- Jasp, get the people out, and I'll deal with the rest, - I listened to Charlotte and began to pull people out of the room, there was fear in their eyes, the ambulance and the police arrived quite quickly. I finished with people's safety, and went to help Charlotte.
- Ball! "she's unconscious.
"I've been waiting a long time to meet the superheroes," one of the criminals said.
"What do you want?" "I have my fists ready to strike.
"I don't want you to disturb me." "I shot your friend."
"John Ashner," I said, " You're going to jail, because the cops are outside."
- I have super powers, I'm not afraid of cops.
- I will avenge my friend, - I attacked him and we began to fight. In some moments I won, and in others he won.
John decided not to wait and threw a huge lightning bolt at me. I was thrown against the wall and lost consciousness.
End of the Jasper POV.

POV Author:
When Charlotte awoke, she ran to Jasper and brought him back to consciousness.
- Jasper!  she called to him, and he slowly came to himself.
"Charlotte?" Did we catch Ashner?  Charlotte helped him up.
"No, how are you?" "Jasper was still falling, and Charlotte was holding him, and they got to the car and went to headquarters.
Jasper's forearm hurt so much that he could barely move it.

*Headquarters*.
Charlotte sat her friend down in a chair and examined his wound.
"You were struck by lightning, and you have a burn that needs treatment," Charlotte said.
"Hurry up, it's burning," Jasper said through the pain.
"Are you ready?" "what is it?" she asked, and he nodded in agreement, and Charlotte applied peroxide, green tea, cotton wool, and a bandage.
Charlotte put the first-aid kit on the shelf and let out a sigh of relief.
"You need to lie down," Charlotte said, and began to pack her backpack as she changed into her normal form.
"Where are you going?"  Dunlop asked.
"To Henry's," she said, and suddenly Henry came in, and he fell to his knees, and a girl ran up to him.
"Henry! "stop it!" they shouted.
"What happened?" "Charlotte was examining HART.
"I was attacked at the hospital, and they almost killed everyone who was there," Henry hissed.
"Oh, my God!  Charlotte sat him down in a chair. "You need to warm up," Charlotte said, dragging Henry into the room. She covered him with 5 blankets, Henry was still chattering a little, and Charlotte was sitting next to him, and a little later Jasper came up to them.
We will cope - we issued from the mouth of Jasper. The guys discussed the plan of action, they wanted to finally find out what kind of crime is happening in their city.

                            *****

Author:
Hey guys)
Finally I published Chapter 7, I'm glad that you will read it))) Have a nice summer vacation💗💗👏✊✊🙈🙈