2 chapter. Love and quarrels.

POV Henry.
But when Jasper came back from the shower, he was looking at us strangely, and Charlotte and I got up from the floor.
"What happened?"  Jasper asks.
"Just tripped and fell together, didn't you, Charlotte?"
- Yes, Yes-Charlotte nervously scratched the back of her head, not realizing that only now happened, she silently left in another room.
"Henry?"
- Yes?
"So you and Charlotte are still together?"
"What?" No, no, why do you say that?
Shwoz told me that you're Dating.
- He talks nonsense, and Charlotte is not my girlfriend, I need to go-I went to the balcony, leaning on the railing, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Henry" - it was Jasper's voice - " Admit that you like her.
- Yes, this is so - I lowered my head - We fell not because we slipped, just in time to cook started fooling around, I ran after her and took her by the waist, unable to keep our balance, we fell.
"Henry, why don't you tell me?"
"Why?" So what?
- She'll know how you feel.
- She...He doesn't like me.
- Henry....
"Don't say anything, I'm going to bed - I'm gone." God, I'm so confused. We came to Dystopia for a new life, to fight criminals. I didn't even think that right now I was aware of my feelings for Charlotte.
I open the door to my room and an email arrives on my laptop.
It was from ray, who writes " hi! How are you? Our students are already doing something, their strength is not so good, but they are trying. I miss you guys terribly, as if you were recently with me, and now in Dystopia. I smiled at this text, if ray were here now, he would give me good advice. Ray is not just a friend, he has become my mentor.
The end of Henry's POV.

POV Charlotte.
I couldn't believe it, I almost kissed Henry. Okay, okay, maybe it was just a Fluke due to the fact that we have fallen. He's my best friend, and best friends don't kiss, or....Well.... Can....There is such a feeling that he....I like it, but he probably doesn't like me, if only as a friend.
Someone knocked on my door, and I went to open it.
Before me stood some unknown guy in a black mask and a black suit, behind his back he had 2 guns.
"You're coming with me!" "he put a bag on me, but I'm not used to this city much - if you Scream, I'll kill you!" "well, it's time to act.
"Or better.... "I hit him in the stomach, then twisted my arm, and knocked him to the floor. - I started to hit him hard, he almost lost consciousness, but then.....
"Hey, don't resist! "his second accomplice has appeared.
"Hey, let go!" "I couldn't fight back, he was stronger than me, would they kill me?" - Aaaaaah!!! "I screamed a lot, but they put a hand over my mouth.
"Sorry, guys," Henry and Jasper appeared, " but you're not her type!" "my friends hit them while Henry and Jasper were fighting them, so I ran down to call the police. As it turned out, the robbers disconnected the cable.
End of POV Charlotte.

POV Jasper.
Henry and I finished these guys off. We tied them up and started questioning them.
They told me that some Rob Conoway had ordered an attack on our house and kidnapped Charlotte.
"Why?"  Henry asked.
"We don't know, he didn't tell us," said the other.
- My advice to you guys-Henry took one of the guys by the throat - now the police will come and take you to the station, be good or I will come for you, finishing you to the blood-Henry was boiling with anger.
A little later, we gave them to the police.
Charlotte was not very much afraid of the bandits, she was all right both physically and mentally.
My friends and I were sitting in the living room drinking tea.
"Guys, what if their leader, Rob Conoway, sends other thugs after us?"! "I'm sorry," Henry said
- Calm down cheek, I'll find him through social."and I'll try to find out more about it, but in the meantime, we have a mission to complete," Charlotte said.
- Sha, do you know that you sometimes scare us a little?  I ask.
"What is it?" By your audacity?
- YES!  Henry and I answered in unison.
- Oh, sorry guys that before I did not like you even when I said smart thoughts, and now becoming another, you tell me that my audacity scares you - Charlotte folded her hands on her chest.
We didn't say you we didn't like - Henry stood up and approached her.
"I was just annoyed by your boredom," I said.
"But if it weren't for my 'boredom' where would you be now?" Thanks to me, you are still alive and we are working as a team.
Henry put his hands on her shoulders.
"I think we'd have a lot more fun without you."
- Yes? Come here and see what I can do!
"Oh, you talk like that! "we came to each other.
"Come on, let's settle this peacefully - Henry has come between us - No fighting!" Cool down!!  Henry spread his arms so we couldn't hit each other.
"I'll hit you some day!" "Charlotte's pupils turned red - I just left because she made me mad.
End of the Jasper POV.

The POV of the Author.
When they were alone, Henry and Charlotte looked at each other uncomfortably.
"Charlotte Page, what just happened?"
"I'm sick of him."
- You need to let off steam, let's go down to our sport.hall.
"I don't want to, Henry!  Charlotte touched her hand as she felt the pain.
"What's wrong with you?"  Henry tried to take her hand, but she pulled away.
Charlotte caught her sleeve
- Char?
- Nothing. Ah!  Charlotte fell, clutching her arm, and Henry ran to her.
Charlotte looked at her hand and tried to correct the error, but it didn't work.
"Let's do this, I'll take you to the lab and fix it together, okay?"  Henry winked at her, which she did with a slight grin, because she liked it when Henry did it, and her friend was warm and caring... love.
*After an hour*.
Henry and Charlotte managed to fix the system together, but it turns out that this was due to the fact that Paige was very nervous.
HART escorted her to her room.
- Thank you for your help-Charlotte lit up his his smile - Sometimes me seems that you the only my the best friend.
The couple laughed.
"Charlotte, you're a good, beautiful girl, and Oh, my God, I love your hair" - Henry touched it, it was fluffy as a cloud, curly, blue-purple hair.
- Thank you, I'm glad that you like my new hairstyle-Henry looked at Paige's lips, he wanted to kiss them. He began to bend down, and Charlotte reached for his lips, and then the kiss took them both, they didn't care if Jasper came in or not, the kiss became more passionate, as if there were only them and no one else in the world.