3 chapter.

Life in Dystopia.
Chapter 3.
POV Henry.
The rays of the sun began to gently penetrate into my room, I wanted to sleep more, but I just could not hide from the light, it found me even under the pillow, what can I do? I get up, grab my watch (not the usual one from the cel-cave), towels, and toothbrush, and sleepily leave the room, heading for the bath. My hair was disheveled, and sometimes I liked it that way. On the way, I saw Charlotte coming out of the bath, and we smiled at each other, and I will remember that kiss forever.
"Good morning," I said, moving closer to her .
"You know, I was kissed by a very nice guy last night.
- Really?
She came even closer to me, and we could feel each other's breath.
"And how?" Is he a great kisser?
- Yes, I would very much like to repeat it , - I sneered and wrapped my arms around Charlotte's neck, I kissed her, it seems that we have more passion, fire, although this amazing girl is even more.
POV Henry.

POV Author:
Henry and Charlotte were transported from the corridor to the room, they were boiling hot passion, she did not want to burn, they both know that they are destined to be together, they will endure all the differences, mountains, just to get back to each other.
"Wait, wait.
"What is it, Charlotte?"
"Are we going to tell Jasper that we're together?"
"Mmm, later," he bit into her mouth again.
It takes at least an hour. Henry and Charlotte were already at Breakfast, but Jasper never left his room. The boys began to worry about him.
"Henry, we should check on Jasper.
- I think so too-the guys put their plate aside, getting up from the table and hurrying to the top. They reached Jasper's room, they knocked 1 time, he didn't open, they knocked 4 times, he didn't open again.
- Jasper! Jasper!! "Charlotte tried to open the door herself, but it was locked.
"Shar, get back!"  "Henry started to break down the door - Hold on, Jasp! "he managed to break it as soon as they ran into the room, and Jasper was lying on the floor.
- Jasper! - they ran up to him, there was blood on the guys.
"Come on, man!  Henry slapped his cheeks.
Charlotte let out a small tear.
"Please Wake up!" "Henry did a heart massage - One, two, three-and Charlotte did mouth-to-mouth breathing.
"One, two, three, come on!" "Charlotte did it again - Wake up!
- Aahh! Ahem-ahem!  Jasper managed to regain his composure.
"Oh, bro, finally.
"Henry, Charlotte,we have a new villain.
"W-W-who?"  - stuttering, said Charlotte.
"The one that the guy in the black mask was talking about yesterday - Rob Conoway - Charlotte and Henry looked at each other, and they helped Jasper up and sat him on the bed.
They treated all his wounds and abrasions, took off the bloodstained jacket and left it to wash. Jasper was a little scared, but physically he's fine.
A couple of hours pass.
The task call is ringing.
"There's a robbery at the Coco bonco restaurant, we have to hurry!"  Charlotte said, and the boys puffed out their chewing gum and drove to their destination.
*In the car*
- Char?  Henry called to her, and she switched from the window to him.
- Yes?
"Check on Jasper."  Charlotte turned into the backseat, and Jasper was sleeping like a baby.
- Fell asleep.
"So one of us will keep an eye on him, and the other will stop the robbery."
"And it will be you."
"What?" No way!  Henry began to pull his gum out of his pocket with one hand.

"Henry, watch the road!"  Charlotte reached for the steering wheel while Henry puffed on his gum. As he reincarnated in his suit, he put his hands on the steering wheel, freeing them from his girlfriend's slender wrists.
"Henry, don't risk yourself.
"And you, too."
"I'm half human, half robot!"
"Exactly! You are first and foremost a person and my girlfriend, and I want you to be safe.
The boys had already arrived at the restaurant, and HART had unbuckled his seat belt.
He kissed her on the mouth.
" Take care of yourself zai" - Charlotte watched him enter the restaurant and kept her eyes on him. For her, Henry-has a special place in her heart, he is her support - at this thought, Charlotte smiled.
* In Coco-Bongo*
- Hands behind your heads, the superhero has arrived!  "there was a gun on the guy's right hand.
"Bob! - one of the Ghouls called his accomplice-Deal with him while we steal the jewelry-a big big man began to approach the guy.
- I don't advise it, otherwise it will hurt! "Henry started a fight with him. The big man nearly strangled him, but Henry fought back. HART ran to the fallen gun, picked it up and fired at the assailant, the bullet hitting the gunman directly in the shoulder, and Henry stood up with the weapon raised.
"I said hands behind your heads, or don't you understand?"! - a couple of seconds the robbers looked at each other, they decided to just give up, afraid that he would shoot again. Henry called the police and they were taken. Charlotte got out of the car and ran to her lover, she hugged him hard and kissed him, the couple got back into the transport.
"How did it go, Henry?"  Charlotte broke the silence between them.
He stroked her cheeks, and she smiled a little.
They drove the rest of the way in silence.