5 chapter. Consequences.

POV Charlotte.
When we got home with Henry, Jasper met us with questions, he was worried about us, we knew it.
"Jasper, we went for a walk," I say, still holding my favorite guy's hand.
"What took you so long?"  he folded his hands on the cross.
"Look, you're not our parent," Henry said with a grin.
"Okay, can I ask you a question?"  Jasper asks.
- Ask, - I shrugged.
"Are you together?"
We started to smile a lot.
"Hooray! I'm so happy! - he is very much embraced us, - Let's tell ray and Swosu about it?
- Jasp!! - Henry caught up with him and turned him around, - Not yet, in a week we will go to Kholmogorsk and ray and Shvoz will find out about this news.
"Wait, cowboy," I said, walking over to Hart, " When did you plan this?"
"Actually, I wanted to surprise you."
"Well, all of a sudden," I said, and Jasper went into the kitchen, and Henry and I sat on the couch and talked about our meeting with ray and Shvoz, and the kids they teach: Bose, Micah, miles, and Chapa.
These children are not yet so much able to control their powers, but they will learn, they will be able to.
"Honey, would you like some tea?"  Henry asked, touching my hand.
I couldn't help but smile with him, I feel so good with him, with Henry I can relax easily and feel protected.
- I'll bring you an hour, honey, - he kissed me on the cheek, I got up and went to the window, Dystopia can not always be quiet, this city needs heroes and we will be them.
End of POV Charlotte.

POV Henry.
I went into the kitchen and noticed that Jasper was talking to someone on the phone.
"Hey, Jasp?"  I whispered to him.
- One second, Jasper put his hand on the screen of the phone - did something happen?
"Who are you talking to?"
"With my mother, who misses me terribly."
- Oh, that's nice, I won't distract you - I took out a mug and green tea, I poured boiling water, added 3 tablespoons of sugar and left the kitchen.
- Charlotte, I made you tea, - Paige was building some weapons, I put the tea on the table.
"Thank you!" "stop it!" she shouted.
"What are you doing?" 
"Building..." she switched off the nail gun, " Building my own massage chair."
"Wow, how's it going?"  I went to her.
- Super, but I want.... - she took off her gloves, apron and glasses-I Want to kiss you!  she put her hands on my face and kissed me, and I held her close. We fell on the sofa, Paige on top of us, and we just lay there and laughed, I love her so much and I will never leave her.
End of Henry's POV.

POV Author:
The mission call sounded, and Henry and Charlotte quickly got up from the couch and ran to the monitor.
-There is a robbery in the cafe "Ala - Faina", - Charlotte took out 3 chewing gum, 1 she threw to Henry, 2 put it in her mouth, 3 she gave to Jasper. Reincarnated in their costumes, they went to the scene of the robbery.

Cafe "Ala-Faina".
Guys went there and people ran out of the place, and 3 guys in a mask robbed the cash register.
"Hey! "we got a little closer to them
- Get away from this cash register!  Charlotte pointed a hand at them, ready to fire.
"What are you going to do, rat?"  one of the bandits called her a name.
"Oh, you shouldn't have done that," Jasper said, "you'll regret it," and Henry and Jasper stepped back a little, while Charlotte walked toward the criminals, preparing to blow them up.
Rats once you are here, - from your hand to the girl released the discharge and he went to those two, but they dodged.
"Guys, grab them!"  Paige ordered her friend and boyfriend, and they listened to her and started fighting with the perpetrators of the robbery.
Henry fought epically, dodging some of the punches, and Jasper picked up a tray from the table and slammed it into his opponent.
"You're strong!" "what is it?" said the bandit who had attacked Hart
- Ha! - out of breath, Henry knocked out the enemy - I know-the guy took out handcuffs and chained them to him, Charlotte helped Jasper to chain 2 handcuffs.
"Wait, where's the third one?"  the boys looked around.
- Here I am, a thug slashed the forearm of Charlotte with the knife closer and I'll kill her.
"Calm down," Jasper said.
- Let her go, bastard, ' Henry was very angry.
Henry and Jasper nodded to each other and did as he said.
- Well done, - he released Paige, and she ran to Henry, - Oh Yes, I forgot-the guy took out a gun and shot Henry 3 times, he fell.
- No! No! Charlotte turned on her laser eyes and aimed them at the attacker, burning through his eyes and arm.
"Henry, don't die."
"Let's go, boys!"!! - the bandits escaped, and the guys remained in the destroyed cafe.
"Honey, no, please! - Jasper and Charlotte started crying-Jasper, call an ambulance! - shouted girl, - - Charlotte, if I die... - utters grapple-grapple guy.
"No, baby, you're not going to die."
"Know that you will always be my ray of light."
"Don't close your eyes!"  she slapped his cheeks - Dunlop's calling an ambulance they're coming, he put his hand on her face, and she held it to her.
"I love you, Charlotte page," he said, his eyes half closed, and Henry's head lay in her lap.
The ambulance arrived and the three went to the hospital.
The Hospital Of Dystopia.
"Henry, it's going to be all right," the doctors were wheeling him to the operating room on a gurney, and Henry was breathing heavily under anaesthetic. "they brought him to the operating room, and the meds.the nurse said, " Don't worry, we'll do everything we can!"then she went into the hall.
"Come to me"- Jasper said, hugging Charlotte very tightly, stroking her back, soothing her gently and in a friendly way.
They waited in the corridor, waiting for the results on Henry's.

OMG!!!! what happens next? what will happen to Henry?😢😭😨
in the next Chapter, you will learn everything.😶😶