42

Gilblythe

Gilblythe whoever is saying these terrible things about Anne is an absolute jerk and should stop bulling innocent people for absolutely no reason

9176 likes 0 comments
———————————————————————————
𝕏 comments are disabled 𝕏

Private chat
W/ Anne & Gilbert

Anne Gilbert John Blythe.

Gilbert what's up carrots?

Anne you can't post things like that! I'm fine. And even if I wasn't I don't want you to announce it to the world!!

Gilbert Annie I can see you are not okay. I cannot take their evilness anymore! I had to say something!!

Anne YOU cannot take it anymore?!!!!

Anne you're not the one getting comments on any post you're in saying that they wish you were dead and that all of your friends are being bribed into hanging out with you. And that your boyfriend is just playing games and doesn't love you. And pointing out how ugly you are every chance they get!!!! YOURE not the one being cornered in the halls and tormented!!! Okay?! So just stop.

Gilbert Anne... I- I'm so sorry it just-  it breaks me to see you so hurt—

Gilbert wait they torment you in the halls?????? What have they done?? Are you okay???

Anne they— it's fine, I'm fine, I've dealt with this before, alone, so I can deal with it now I guess.

Gilbert Anne what did they do to you?

Anne it doesn't matter I'm fine!

Gilbert please tell me so I can do something

Anne there's nothing you can do Gil so just drop it and go have fun with Charlie or something!

Gilbert do you really think I'm just gonna drop this?!!

Anne it's okay gil... I - I can handle it

Gilbert oh my gosh you are to stubborn for your own good! Just please tell me!

Anne Gil just stop, please

                           Anne has left the chat