173

Gilbert was a mess, to say the least.

When Cole walked through his door he didn't appear to be much different.

Cole noticed his grey face immediately. Under his eyes were huge bags, and his eyes themselves were dull.

Cole walked towards him and shoved him on the couch, taking a seat across from him.

"You better have an explanation, or I swear to God I'll hire a hit man to have you decapitated."

Gilbert feined a nonchalant attitude and shrugged, " I'm done with her. I've moved on."

Cole laughed heartily, "oh yeah right! The girl you've been dead gone over for YEARS? You're over her?? Are we talking about the same person?!"

Gilbert glared at him "yes."

Cole could see it on his face, there was no way this is what gilbert wanted. "Look dude, i can see it in your eyes, I know you didn't choose this. What's going on?"

"I can't tell you."

Cole leaned back in his chair. "Try me."

Gilbert surrendered and explained everything, desperate to tell anyone.

"Well then, problem solved!" Cole exclaimed when gil finished.

"What do you mean problem solved?!!"

"Oh I meant my problem, I was trying to figure out how to hire a hit man and now I don't have to." He grinned devilishly and Gilbert glared at him again.

"You are the absolute worst."

"Why thank you." Cole pretended to bow. "Okay well the first step is to tell the gang, I'm pretty sure if Diana wasn't holding him hostage, Jerry would have chopped you up with his machete by now soo..."

Gilbert nodded slowly.

"We can't. I don't want to endanger Anne, I already risked it enough telling you!"

Cole nodded, thinking about the situation, suddenly a plan popped into his head and he shot up,
"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" He darted out the door, slamming it hard behind him.

Gilbert was bewildered, but stayed still.
"God I hope this works."

A/n this is so terrible and I apologize but I have no inspiration and needed to get this chapter out so here ya go! 💔