♤one♤

It was Thursday morning. You just woke up, your alarm blasting Stigma and flashing the time. 5:30.
You slowly arose, automatically getting up and dressed. You wore a large white sweatshirt and black wide legged jeans, folded at the bottoms. You pulled your hair into a long ponytail and accessorized with a few chains and cherry earrings. You grabbed your cucumber mint chapstick, slid your phone into your pocket, and started hastily towards the parking lot of your apartment complex.
You called an uber.
.....
You arrived at the small local cafe that was your job, set your bag on a nearby stool, and opened the shop. There were hardly any customers at this hour, not even your boss was there yet, so you pulled out your phone and watched some recent BTS fancams.
When you saw the first customer near the shop, a regular, you slipped your Tata lanyard off the hook and over your head.
"Good morning, Miss Lee," You greeted the young lady, already beginning on her usual order.
"One caramel macchiato with no whip and cinnamon for Miss Lee?" You declared, setting the drink on the counter. There were a couple people inside, when the doorbell jingled again. You watched a tall man in a black facemask walk in.
"Hello, sir. How may I help you?" You ask, politely.
"There's no way."
"Hi, I'll take a peach refreshe-r," Said the man in a deep, smooth voice, stuttering when he noticed your lanyard.
"C-can I get a name for your order?"
"He can't be."
"Kim Ta-ehyung," He stuttered, looking at your lips. "Are you.. an army?"
Your face became flushed a tomato red color. You nod, slowly.
"Me too," He whispered, pulling his mask down to reveal his face.
You gasped lightly, then continued to make his drink.
You gave him the receipt. He took it and sat at a table in the back.
Taehyung's Pov
I took my peach refresher to a table in the back and pulled out my phone to 5 texts from Jungkook.

kook: hi oppa 😏
kook: no? ok
kook: get me a banana milk too
kook: please
kook: tae pls,, jin banned me from the kitchen and im THRISTY
me: fine. the cute cashier is an army though
kook: cute? ooo give her your number
r e a d

3rd Person Pov
You got nervous as Tae started back towards the counter.
"Hello, madam," He said, smirking.
"Hello, sir," You replied, filling with excitement.
"I would like one banana milk. For-"
"For Jungkook?" You interrupted.
He looked flustered, but nodded.
"Y/n," He said, studying your nametag. You paused and looked up. "Give me your phone," He demanded. Hesitant, you unlocked it and handed it over. He giggled seeing your wallpaper of him. You turned beet red.
He messed around, then handed it back. You put your phone away, and continued to make the drink.
"Banana milk for-" He walked up.
"Thanks," He interrupted. He smirked and walked out.
....Hours Later....
Your shift ended early, and you grabbed your bag, heading out the door. Whilst checking the time (9:30am), you found that you had two new messages from "taetae💞". You bit your cheek.

taetae💞: i'm picking you up at 9:30
taetae💞: b ready

You opened the doors and looked around in disbelief. There was a black van waiting outside.
Tae hopped out the driver's side and waved you over. You walked over, and he opened the passenger's side door for you.
"I'm not being kidnapped.. am I?" You asked. He giggled.
"We're going to the dorms, by the way," He laughed. "So, who's your favorite member of BTS?"
You rolled your eyes, turning pink.
"Might turn to Seokjin after this," You laughed.
"Real funny," He replied, plumping his bottom lip and pouting. You finally arrived at the dorm building. Tae led you inside, and into an elevator. While it went up, you played rock, paper, scissors.
"Loser has to do a dare," Taehyung said, already planning.
Of course, he did rock and you did scissors.
"Okay.. my dare is..." He said, building up suspense. The elevator dinged and you arrived on the 3rd floor, and he pulled you to his dorm. "Kiss me."