♧six♧

You ate a small plateful of tteokbokki and helped clean everything up.
"Y/n, we should talk," Jin said, pulling your arm into a spare room. "Did you feel sparks?" He asked, desperately.
Scared and frustrated, you walked out, facing Tae about to knock on the door.
"Do you want to spend the night again?" Taehyung asked, a look of jealousy crossing his face.
"I could, but I would need my stuff from my apartment," You replied, filling with more guilt.
"Also, the guest room is taken tonight," He said, pointing back at Jungkook. "Namjoon's taking the couch."
"Oh, I wouldn't want to take too much space," You replied, nervously.
"You're fine, we'll figure it out later. I can drive you over to get your stuff?" He suggested.
You agree, and that's just what he does. You packed pajamas and an outfit for the next day, along with a toothbrush and other things.
When you walked into the lobby with Taehyung wearing a backpack, you saw your mother again.
"Y/n," She laughed with crazy eyes as you entered the elevator.
Tae hugged you from behind and kissed your head. When you walked into the dorm, he took your bag and you sat next to Jungkook and Jin.
"Y/n, please be quiet tonight," Jungkook said, teasing you. You lightly hit him and turn towards Jin.
You shiver, as you forgot a jacket, so Jin wrapped you in a nearby blanket. You laughed, and Taehyung emerged from the bathroom with wet hair.
He walked over to the couch, where you were sitting, and grabbed your hand, pulling you to his room. You waved to Kook and Jin.
"I have to change," You realize, telling Taehyung.
"I'll be looking for movies."
You walked to the side of his bed and took off your dress, put on a large shirt and black joggers, and took off your jewelry, putting it on his dresser.
He grabbed your waist, pulling you on top of him, laughing. He turned on the movie, but you two barely watched it.
You traced his facial features with your eyes and grabbed his hand. He played with your hair until you fell asleep.
.....
im sorry pls dont read this
this is kind of just a filler so
imlost shegehegeye
.
i forgot what i put in the next few chapters so deal w the 🧀 and stream love talk