♤five♤

Tae drove you home last night. It was pretty uneventful, except for Seokjin bothering you the whole time.
You had work that day, got home, and slept until 5:30pm, waking up to your notifications.

taetae💞: y/n
taetae💞: i'm picking you up in 10 mins
read

You washed your face and put on a plain black, short skintight dress and some chains. You speedily pulled on Vans as Tae knocked on the apartment door.
You opened the door, his eyes glimmering when he saw you. He handed you an iced coffee and led you to the car.
.....
He pulled open the dorm door and all of BTS was sitting there.
Tae heard you gasp and squeezed your hand, laughing.
The guys look up.
"So this is her?" Said Namjoon, grinning. Your face turned strawberry red. Taehyung led you to the couch, and you sat between him and Jimin.
Seokjin walked in eating cup ramen and waved at you. You gave a small smile in return as Jungkook and Hoseok called a game of Truth or Dare.
You and Tae exchanged a nervous but excited look, remembering what had happened the first time you'd played.
Seokjin prank called their manager, Jimin did Yoongi's makeup, and you got hungry so you dared Jin to make everyone Tteokbokki later.
"Y/n, truth or dare?" Asked Jimin.
"Dare," You replied.
"Kiss Tae in front of us," He said, smirking. That was easy, but you were still nervous. You took Tae into the middle of the room and kissed him softly. The guys gasped and Jungkook took a blurry picture.
The game continued for a while, Seokjin making the tteokbokki as the rest of you finished the game. You played with Tae's hair until it was your turn again.
"Y/n, truth or dare?" Yoongi asked.
"Dare. Again."
"Kiss Jin. 10 seconds. Romantically," He laughed. You froze and looked at Tae. He looked jealous, but nodded.
You took Jin to the center of the room.
"What do you mean by romantically?" He asked, raising a brow at Yoongi.
"You know, grab her waist, people in love things," He laughed.
Some of the members looked around nervously, knowing it was a bad idea. You leaned in quickly, when he didn't expect it. Your eyes squeezed shut and it felt like the kiss lasted a lifetime. You felt so guilty, but at the same time, you didn't want it to end.
The guys cheered you on, while others held their breath. Sparks exploded in your stomach when he grabbed your waist, along with sparks of guilt. You felt so many butterflies that you thought they might be visible.
When the ten seconds was over, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You finally backed up into Taehyung's arms. He bit his toungue and played with your hair.
"Dinner's ready," Yelled Seokjin, a few moments later.