♧two♧

"Kiss me."
"What? No way," You said, frozen with shock.
"You know you want to," He said, smiling.
"We just met, Tae. Jeez, you're quick. What if I have a boyfriend?"
"So what?" He grinned.
You shrugged it off and laughed, while you ate melon popsicles until there was a knock on the door.
"Let me in," Said a deep, whiny voice. You turn bEaN red, and Tae laughs at you, opening the door. An irritated Seokjin falls onto the couch, not realizing you were there. Tae sat down in between you two, making it a bit squished. You could feel his cold breath on your skin.
"Waa?" Jin gasped. "Is that.. a girl? She must be the cute cashier you were telling Jungkook about, then!" He yelled, and your face turned even more bEaN red. Tae smacked him on the head.
"I mean you weren't wrong," Jin said, hazily. You were holding in a scream.
"Do you wanna play truth or dare?" He asked us.
You both agreed, and you dared Seokjin to tell Jungkook that he drank the last banana milk. Then, Jin gave you a truth.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. You shook your head and bit your cheek. His eyes lit up even more. "Tae's turn!"
"Y/n, do the dare from earlier," Tae smiled slyly. Jin's mouth fell open as you put on chapstick and brushed your lips against Taehyung's. He seemed to have hearts in his eyes for the rest of the game.
At the end, you got a dare from Seokjin.
"Y/n, kiss me."
Tae looked at you offendedly.
"A dare's a dare," You said, looking back at him and putting on more chapstick. Your lips touched his. He leaned in for another, but you pulled away. You'd just met, after all.
You checked the time on your phone.
"Guys, it's getting late, I should head home," You say.
"No, you can't. It's not safe to take an uber this late," Tae responded. "Just spend the night."
You froze again.
"But we just-"
"I'll order pizza," Tae interrupted. "What kind do you like?"
You went along with it.
"Pepperoni is fine," You said, and the two boys nod in approval.
Tae turned on the TV, and you sat between the guys talking while waiting for the pizza to arrive.