♤three♤

Seokjin wrapped his arm around you as the doorbell rung. Taehyung opened the door and paid while you and Jin talk.
"Y/n," He said. You looked at him. "You're-"
"Pizza's here," Taehyung said, jealously interrupting him. You each took a slice of pizza, and no one really talked.
"Where do I sleep tonight?" You ask, deeming to break the silence.
"With me," Tae said sternly, before Seokjin could.
"There's a guest bedroom for a reason, Tae," Hisses Jin.
You all finished eating, and Taehyung led you to the guest room. He gave you a large sweatshirt, so you could sleep without your jeans.
You didn't change. You didn't end up sleeping, anyway. At around 2 am, Taehyung knocked on your door, which you groggily got up and opened.
"Can't sleep either?" You asked softly. He interlocked your fingers with his and pulled you to the balcony. You looked at the stars, and down at the colorful ferris wheel below you.
"Can we go?" You asked.
You walked in silence and warmth downstairs and outside. You immediately heard laughter of happy couples, and smelled food and cotton candy. It was more amazing when it was lit up at night. You got cotton candy to share, and went on the ferris wheel. When you struck the top, Tae brushed his lips against yours.
When you entered the dorm again, Seokjin was on the couch, on his phone. He looked at you and Tae as you walked him to his room. You went to the kitchen for a soda. You opened the fridge, pulled out a Cola, and turned around, to face Jin, inches away from you.
"Y/n," He said, foggily. "Taehyung's not good for you."
You choked on a i r.