♧four♧

it's 3:08 am bitch
-----------
"Taehyung's not good for you."
"Why not?" You asked, the mood shifting oddly.
The next thing you knew, his lips were touching yours. You didn't know for how long, but you remember Taehyung coming out of his room.
"What is this?" He said, obviously puzzled. Jin stepped back and bit his cheek. You looked very tired.
"Why do you care?" Seokjin said, angrily.
"Well maybe she wouldn't be in our house if it weren't for me," He shouted defensively.
"Can we please talk this out in the morning?" You ask, hoping that they would calm down.
"I would like to know why Jin was kissing you right now," Tae said to you, looking hurt.
........
After a bit of convincing, you finally went to bed, hoping everything would be forgotten. All this drama, and you'd only just met them today.
Seokjin and Tae were up at around 7:30.
You finally awoke at 8:00, to Tae knocking on the guest bedroom door.
"Come in," You yawned.
The door opened.
"You should get ready, we're going out today," He said, trying not to sound irritated.
You got dressed, wearing black joggers and the sweatshirt Tae gave you last night. He was wearing almost the same thing, and you both wore black facemasks and hats.
"Where's Jin?" You asked, hoping he's aLiVe.
Tae shrugged and your fingers interlocked.
You took the elevator to the lobby, when you saw someone familiar. Taehyung noticed you eyeing her.
"That's our new temporary stylist," He said, grabbing your hand, walking over to her and waving. You looked, and sure enough, it was your mother. You pulled down the facemask.
"Mom?"
"Y/n? How do you know him?" She said, grinning, also spotting your touching hands.
"It's a long story," You replied, hugging her. "I missed you," She said. "Where are you headed to?"
"Oh, we're getting icecream," Tae piped in.
You walked out the lobby doors, hand in hand.
"You didn't tell me she was your mom," Tae said.
"She didn't tell me she was your stylist."
You laughed and entered a limo.
"A limo? For icecream? You guys are so extra," You smiled.
He laughed and opened the door for you.
.....
You sat down while Tae placed your orders. Checking your phone for the first time in a couple of hours, you had 4 text messages.

unknown: hi, its jin
jin: where are u and tae?
read

unknown: yo, y/n
kook: wru?
me: why?
kook: jin wants to know
read

Tae came back with the icecream. You thanked him. As you finished eating, you walked out hand in hand.

..one limo ride later..

You and Tae were in the lobby, finally bumping into Seokjin. You tried to ignore him, but he walked up to you.
"Why didn't you answer my messages, Y/n?" He asked loudly, pouting. Tae looked back from the counter when he heard your name.
"Why did you want to know?" You talked back, Taehyung already angry.