IN HELL (ACTUALLY FLAME UNDERWORLD)

Waru: Hey! watch the clothes!

Soldier #76453: We don't care.

Waru: At least the armed forces won't coming after me I guess.

Swizzle: See you in hell Waru! Weeee!

Waru: Nice one!

After Swizzle made that joke, Waru and Swizzle were thrown into the portal.

--------------------------------------------------

Waru can only see darkness after they were thrown into the portal, "I thought were in hell?" Waru ask. 

"Look down, we're falling from the sky weeeee!!!" Swizzle replied to Waru.

"Seriously?!" Waru looks down to see if he's falling or not. They are falling alright.

They are 200,000 meters in the sky...... wait a minute, there is no sky in hell because were in undergrou-

"Shut up narrator!" Waru said to me.

Swizzle: We're gonna die oh yeah!!!!!

Waru: You're lunatic but I'm pretty sure you already know that right?

Swizzle: Maybe.

Both of them ready for impact.... "as if!" Waru shouted.

"Swizzle!" "What!" "Use your gravity control!" "Oh yeah... I almost forgot about that" Swizzle replied to Waru.

Swizzle use his power to make himself and Waru levitate and avoiding certain death.

Waru: Never thought you're gonna save me.

Swizzle: I wasn't.

Waru: What?

Swizzle use his power to slam Waru on the ground harder and faster than the gravity is doing.

Waru: You're dead meat when I find you Swizzle!!!

Swizzle: Whatever, be pile of blood now Waru.

Waru descended faster than the gravity itself reaching speed at mach 20.

Waru hit the ground so hard he wish he was sent to hell..... oh wait, he's already in hell.

"Goddamn lunatic" he muttered to himself.

He stand up unhurt by Swizzle's Gravity Control.

Waru: It's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down. (Get it.. no, okay I'll stop)

Waru: Great! I'm stuck with a lunatic in hell, this day just keeps getting better and better.

Waru walks away from the large crater that Swizzle drop him and he also saw..... some blood?

Waru: Whoa! Hope the demon lord of this place doesn't get angry at me.

"I didn't cause this though, it was Swizzle's fault" he whispered to himself not noticing there's a demon with a shades looking at him.

Waru: Uhmm..... hi?

???: What the effin happened here dude?

Waru: I just dropped in if you don't mind. (Lol, another pun)

???: Also you killed some demons on where you 'dropped'.

Waru: You're not friend with those guys right?

???: .............

Waru: .............

???: ..............

Waru: Alright, let's make this quick.

???: It's okay those aren't my friends, in fact I don't even know them.

Waru: Thank Original, I thought we're going to fight.

???: But I still have to report you to my lord since...... you're not a demon or angel in that matter.

Waru: Prepare to get hurt uhm.....

Emalf: Emalf.

Waru: Alright, prepare to get hurt Emalf.

Emalf: Are you sure you wanna fight? because you're just human.

Waru: Nope I'm not a human or anything like that.

Emalf: So what are you?

Waru: Less talking, more fighting!

Emalf: Hah! wait!

And so Waru did a fast punch on Emalf's face almost knocking him out unconscious and making his nose bleed.

Emalf: That effin hurt!

Emalf use his flame attack against Waru but Waru easily dodge that attack and did a right hook on Emalf's face.

Emalf tries another attack by punching Waru in the face.

Waru crouch down to dodge the attack. And did a uppercut resulting in Emalf being knocked down into the ground.

Waru: Hmm...... I thought demons were supposed to be strong.

Emalf: Okay! okay! I give! I give!

Waru: Sorry, I've run out of mercy on me.

Waru did a finishing blow by jumping high in the sky and let the gravity do its thing by speeding up Waru's descent and landing in Emalf's stomach.

Emalf is now unconscious by this attack.

Waru: Now that demon is down, Swizzle you're dead when I see you.

Waru then walk off Emalf's stomach and head to the large building, which is a castle, hoping to find Swizzle there since there might be tons of demons laying around that castle being a subject to Swizzle.

Better go find him before he have his fun in the castle.

T0 B3 C0NT1NU3D ===============>