YOU'RE DEAD SWIZZLE!

As soon as I find Swizzle his head is going through the roof. I look around and once again I found the little girl. I followed her quietly this time no broken shady guy will be interfering with me. What looks like an eternity, I finally got to the castle, though everything is red even the doors are red. And there flames everywhere I walk.

The little girl open the huge door and entered the building. But I won't go to the door that will just be plain stupid instead I will climb the building to reach the window that is conveniently open. I entered the open window and did a sneaking maneuver so I won't get caught by the guards.

After I walk the hallways I noticed that there was a giant hole in the wall.

"Hmm..... must be Swizzle's doing" I muttered to myself. Which means I'm getting closer to my target, prepared to be hurt Swizzle. 

I was sneakily walking down the hallway when I accidentally broke a vase which might have alerted the guards.

"What is an angel doing here? grab him!" the guard shouted.

Waru: Well so much for sneaking I guess.

Waru did a roundhouse kick the face of the first guard breaking his neck in the process. The second guard tried slice Waru in half but Waru grab the sword and punched him in the face which blurred his vision. Then Waru uses this chance to cut off the head of the guard using the sword he grabbed.

The third guard run away notifying that there is a another intruder. But Waru wasn't having any of that so Waru throw the sword so hard that the guard's body exploded into nothingness resulting the guard's blood flying everywhere, what a bloody battle.

Waru heard that there are more guards coming to his way. "Crap!" he shouted to himself. Waru run through the hallway trying to find the demon lord if he knows where Swizzle is. But Waru was blocked by the never ending guard on both sides of the hallway.

Waru: Looks like there is no other choice huh.... time to get partially serious.

After 5 minutes of spilling the demon blood all over the floor, Waru finally found the throne room. He hoped that the demon lord is present right now.

He quietly opened the door then the next thing he saw shocked, not really though, him. Swizzle already knocked out the demon lord which Waru doesn't care, he only cared about beating Swizzle into a pulp.

Swizzle: Hahahaha!!!! that was fun!

???: You maniac (The demon lord cough blood)

Swizzle: Oh! there you are Waru, I hope you're ready because you're going to experience what an epilepsy attack is.

Waru: Swizzle.... you're dead meat.

The final showdown was about to begin by Waru taking the first attack by doing a uppercut on his face but Swizzle slightly manipulated his attack by using his gravity control resulting in Waru's attack missed. Waru did a roundhouse kick but Swizzle block the attack by using gravity control on his leg. Swizzle launch Waru across the room. Waru did a quadruple flip and landed on his feet. Then Waru run at Swizzle at lightning speed and did a left hook on Swizzle's face which critically damages Swizzle's face.

Swizzle: Now you're going to experience an epilepsy attack now Waru.

Swizzle uses his epilepsy attack on Waru.

This is what an epilepsy attack looks like:

[SKIP TO 0:44 FOR THE EPILEPSY ATTACK]

It didn't even do a damage on Waru instead it only made him angry.

Waru: Swizzle I'm going to kick your ass so hard you will reach uranus (Get it... no, okay I'm out).

Waru then proceeded to kick him in the egg resulting in Swizzle flying across the world, and probably losing his children too.

Waru: Finally! that felt so much better beating Swizzle into a pulp.

Waru notices the demon lord. He just ignored him and headed off to find Swizzle to beat him again apparently that wasn't enough for Waru.

???: How dare you! you intruders blew a hole in my castle!

Waru: Huh pal, let me remind you that it was Swizzle's fault not mine.

???: I'm going kill you and throw you into the lava! (Bleeds even more)

Waru: (Proceeds to do a roundhouse kick in the demon lord's face because he was annoying me)

Waru: Now that is done, I'm going to find Swizzle and try to find a way out of here.

Before Waru could exit the castle he was greeted by a familiar faces at the front door. It was the little girl and broken shady guy. "Can't they just leave me alone already!" I thought to myself.

Poemi: What did you do to my dad!?

Emalf: You're going to regret that sending me flying across the world.

Waru: How about I break your shades again and leave me alone already.

Poemi: No! you hurt dad and now you're going to pay for it by being my toy.

Waru: What's with you and toys! I'm going to knock both of you out so hard you're going to have trouble processing your brain.

T0 B3 C0NT1NU3D ===============>