I'M DONE!

???: I'm going to kill you!

Waru: Staph it already! look, I'm sorry that I knocked out your friends.

???: Apology not accepted! (She proceeds to attack Waru)

Waru: If that's how you wanted to do it then so be it.

Waru did a CQC stance to prepare himself from her attack. Rieta summoned some fireballs only this time it feels stronger but nothing Waru can't handle. Just like before Waru dodge the fireballs, that were lunged at him, with ease. 

Rieta summoned another fireball but this time it's much bigger than Poemi and Emalf fireball.

Waru: [This is going to be tricky]

The fireball was to large for Waru to dodge and so he just block it with his hands. The fireball exploded on where Waru was standing.

???: Yes! I killed him!

Waru: Think again demon.

???: What! I thought I hit you.

Waru: Well being dropped into atmosphere can't even do damage to me, not even Swizzle's gravity control can harmed me.

???: You're friends with that intruder am I right?

Waru: For the last time! I'm not friends with that guy!

???: I don't care, you wear the same outfit as him, I think you're tricking me into believing that you're not friend with that guy even though both of you are comrades and I'm not falling for your trap.

Waru: [That's it! I'm done screwing around] 

Waru proceeds to deliver the most devastating attack ever on this girl. He gathered all of his Dark Tonic Energy onto his right hand and charged it up.

Waru: What's your name girl?

Rieta: My name is Rieta and also dropped dead.

Waru: You're going to regret saying that.

Rieta, prepared to feel the pain. Waru run at her at full speed. Rieta tried to hit him with her fireball but he dodge it anyway. Waru delivers his hardest and fastest punch ever at Rieta. Rieta tried to dodge Waru's punch but ultimately failed as she was hit by Waru's punch with a Dark Tonic Energy on it.

The results were devastating, Rieta's stomach was exploded and reduced into atoms. Rieta dropped dead on the ground and Waru proceeds to exit the castle.

Waru: Told her she was going to regret it saying that to me.

And then Waru was off to find Swizzle and beat him into pulp again. But he doesn't know where he sent Swizzle flying........ damn!

T0 B3 C0NT1NU3D =================>