ANOTHER ONE!

Poemi attacked first by using fireball at Waru. "Using the same tactic isn't going to hit me you know" Waru said to Poemi. "I don't care! as long as I hit you that's fine by me!" Poemi replied to Waru. 

Waru dodge the fireball, not surprising at all, by moving at an lightning speed then did a punch on Poemi's stomach. This attack made Poemi kneel to the ground. Emalf retaliated by using fireball too.

Waru: When will you guys learn that using the same tactic is bad!

But this sentence fell on deaf ears. Emalf rapidly summoned more fireballs hoping to hit Waru. "Adding more fireballs is still the same tactic" Waru said. Emalf lunged the fireball at Waru but Waru jumped and did a triple flip then a roundhouse kick on Emalf's face resulting in Emalf's shades breaking again. 

Emalf: You effin broke my shades again!

Waru: You know, if I ever you have more shades I'm going to tie you up and break ever last shades in front of you.

This made Emalf's spine tingle. Waru did a CQC take down by doing a headlock on Emalf neck. This attack made Emalf lose his consciousness and fell on the ground. Poemi can barely stand up to fight Waru.

Waru: If you're going to run do it now because right now I've already lost cool.

Poemi run away fast as she can but Waru didn't let her escape.

Waru: (Grabs Poemi in the head) Never mind, I'm just going to pummel to until you get knocked out.

Poemi: Hah! let me go!

Waru: Nope

Then Waru slam Poemi's head on to the ground making Poemi bleed and eventually knocking her out.

Waru: Now that's done, time to find Swizzle.

???: Wha-what have you done to them... I'm going to kill you!

Waru: Oh not another one.

T0 B3 C0NT1NU3D ===========>