CAUSING HAVOC

I was sent flying across the world by Waru and landed on the crowds of demons, they look at me as if they saw something new.

Why is that guy's face pentagon? 

He's not even demon.

Is he an angel?

Let's kill that thing! he seems weak.

Maybe he's just another weak demon wearing a pentagon face.

Swizzle: (Sigh) Alright demons let the blood fall on the ground! Hahahahaha!!!!!

Some demon: I think he's crazy, let's kill him already.

Swizzle: Yes! yes! take your best shot idiots!

Swizzle taunting them to take the bait. And so the demons took the bait and payed the price. Almost all of the demons were slaughtered by Swizzle.

Some demon: I'm getting outta here! he's crazy!

Swizzle use gravity control on the demon who said that.

Swizzle: I'm not crazy, I'm just a lunatic.

Then Swizzle clench his hand as the demon was reduced to atom. The demon's blood was flying all over the place eventually reaching the ground.

Swizzle: Hahahaha!!!!! yes! yes! more blood!

The demons: Run! run!

Then Swizzle continues to cause more havoc in hell.

-----

Wha-what happened? I was defeated by some insane person. 

I didn't even know he's strong. 

What happened to my children? 

Were they killed? 

No! 

I can't let that happened. 

I must find that guy and make him pay for what he did to my family.

I was then woke up by my servants.

Some demon servant: Your lord! wake up! wake up! the intruder is causing havoc in the town!

The servant is telling me that the guy is killing my people? No! I must wake up.

Then finally I was woke up by Poemi slapping my face.

Poemi: Daddy! wake up! please don't die!

Rieta: Your lord Ivlis, please wake up.

Then Poemi keep slapping my face and waking me up in the process.

Poemi: Daddy! you're awake.

Emalf: Yeah, I thought you effin died of heart attack or something.

Ivlis: Shut up Emalf!

Emalf: Okay dad.

Ivlis: Rieta what's the situation?

Rieta: We've tracked down that insane intruder but the other intruder was nowhere to be found.

Ivlis: You mean you've tracked the guy who dared to punch me?

Rieta: Yes your lord.

Ivlis: Where is that intruder?

Rieta: In town and he's causing chaos by slaughtering the people.

Ivlis: I will make him pa- (Cough blood)

Poemi: Daddy stop! you're bleeding.

Emalf: Yeah, you might die of blood loss.

Ivlis: I can't stay here while my people is being killed by that insane guy.

Rieta: Here's a better plan, why don't we send them anywhere but here using the portal?

Ivlis: That guy already did so much damage on me, I'm not be able to fight anymore..... fine let's send them somewhere.

Rieta: Great! I'll send the troops and distract him while I prepare the portal.

Ivlis: Do it already!

Rieta: Yes your lord.

Rieta, Poemi, and Emalf left the room leaving only Ivlis in the room.

Ivlis: Damn it, and here I was preparing my invasion in the gray garden, looks like I'm going to put that on hold.

-----

Swizzle: More blood! more blood! hahahaha!!!!

Demon guard A: Stop right there intruder!

Swizzle: Oh! more subjects to be experimented on.

Demon guard B: Attack!

The four demon guards simultaneously attack Swizzle from all sides. Swizzle use his gravity control and crush all four demon guard that were coming after him.

Swizzle: And all of you were reduced into a pile of blood, more blood!, more blood! hahahaha!!!!

Little did Swizzle know, Rieta finish summoning the portal and ready to banish Swizzle from their realm. "I don't where this portal leads but I hope it leads to some dangerous place" Rieta thought to herself.

Rieta: Poemi and Emalf do it now!

Swizzle: What the hell?

Poemi and Emalf used up all their mana trying to push Swizzle into the portal.

Swizzle: This isn't enough to banish me!

Rieta: How about I join in?

Then Rieta summoned her largest fireball ever and lunged it at Swizzle. Swizzle was blasted away and was push into the portal.

Swizzle: Nooooooo!!!

Then Rieta suddenly closed the portal and was tired because of the fight.

Rieta: This is the first time I'm tired.

Poemi: We did it!

Emalf: I effin hope that guy can't come here anymore and cause another chaos.

MEANWHILE

Waru: Where the hell is he? I'm getting tired running around in circle.

--- END ---