Class with Garroth

Aphmau's POV:
After that kid ran away I went back to heading to my class.. the more I thought about how he looked...
That was Aaron! That one shy kid KC has been talking about! Hmm I didn't really know much about him, his face looked really red when I got a glimpse of it he must have been running before that. Then I realized I still had to get to class so I snapped back into reality and started walking faster since I was almost late.

Well apparently I was really caught up in my thoughts because I had forgotten all about Garroth! Even worse the class I was heading to had Garroth in it, ughhhhhh. I'll just try to ignore him, despite the fact that my seat is literally next to his..

Once I had entered the class Garroth had already arrived I looked down the best I could without trying to look sad, I could tell he took a glance at me just from it. It was obvious that we were both trying to avoid eye contact, and from time to time trying to take a glimpse at each other at the same then feeling awkwardly embarrassed after. Then after what seemed like forever I heard the bell.

BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

as soon as I heard it I quickly got up to finally escape this awkwardness, but it seemed like Garroth had the same idea so when I got up he did as well, at the exact same time. unfortunately we bumped into eachother, butttttt unlike him once we did I ran away as fast as I could trying to avoid any other contact with him.

Ok I have to go to bed, bai

The Connection||(DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें