Gym Class

🔞WARNING SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT🔞

Aphmau's POV
After running away far enough from my writing class I remember my next class was Gym class, ugh. I hated Gym class for two reasons, one, Ivy is in that class and by now the news about me and Garroth breaking up has already gotten to her, so she's probably gonna tease me that she can finally have him. Two, I hate changing in the locker room, they got rid of the bathroom stalls in there so I have to change in front of everybody.

I had a little time until class started so I decided to go talk with my friends. I head to the girls bathroom knowing they were in there, and sure enough there's Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Teony.

Katelyn turned her heads towards me when I walked in, "hey aphmau!" She said in her normal tone.
"Hi aphmau~senpai!" The pink haired cat girl greeted.
I returned their greets and joined whatever conversation they were having. After a while Of talking I looked at the time on my phone, I still had 20 minutes until gym class so I said goodbye to my friends and went off to change in the locker room.

🔞WARNING🔞

Aarons POV

I was still shaking from my experience with aphmau, ugh I can't believe I bumped into her. I shook my head off as if to get rid of the thoughts and thought about what class I had next.

I remembered I had gym class next so I started walking over to the changing rooms to change. I went back to thinking about aphmau keeping my head down lost in my thoughts.. her voice, her face, her eyes, everything about her is perfect I just want her to be mine.. I slowly made my way to the locker room, still not looking up and without thinking turned the knob and slowly opened the door, when I looked up...

Aphmau's POV

As I was changing in the locker room I was thankful nobody else was in there, I slowly wrapped my arms around my shirt and pulled it up and over my head leaving me with only my light purple bra, I then wiggles my hips a little bit  to get down my skirt then pulled it down the rest of the way down.

There I was, aphmau shalashaska standing with only my bra and panties and right then Aaron Lycan walked in and stared at me, shocked.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"
I say as my whole face is red, I quickly picked up my clothes and tried to cover myself, embarrassed.

Alright that's the end, once again I am so sorry for not updating in forever but I'll try to write more since I'm almost out of school ^^ let me know if you want an actual lemon for the next part 👁👄👁