Lemon part 1

⚠️‼️WARNING THIS IS A LEMON 18+⚠️‼️

Aarons POV:
Aaron stood there, with the reddest face on the planet shocked. He stared at her curvy body how it went to thick, to thin and back to thick. Aaron thought to himself
"Aaron knock it off! Stop staring at her stop it! I can't stop shes so beautiful!"
Suddenly Aaron felt something he hadn't felt in awhile. Lust.
Aaron wasn't a pervert but his werewolf side is what caused it, slowly his lusted mind came onto him
"Do it aaron, grab her by the ass and slam into her"
"I-I can't! I've barley talked to her I don't want her thinking I'm a pervert! A-and she's probably really uncomfortable right now I can't!"
"Cmon, let me take over aaron. You know you want it"
His lust suddenly came over.

He snapped back into reality with a quite different expression on his face, not embarrassed anymore but lust filled.

Aphmau's POV:

I saw his expression change to a hungry and lust filled face.
I knew what he wanted
Aphmau suddenly realized that aaron was, really, really, hot
She looked at him not sure what to do or even she should do anything. She knew this wasn't the same aaron that she bumped into the hallway it was like an entire different person.
Aph tried to run anyway but she couldn't, she stayed in place
Did she want this? There was no way she doesn't even know him. It was like a connection she didn't know she had. Like they had met in a past life and were completely comfortable with this.
She looked up at aaron who was now slowly walking up to aphmau, all the way till he was pinning her to the wall.

"You didn't run. You must want this hm? Not like I was gonna let you get away with it anyways princess."

Nobody's POV:
Aaron lifted up her chin bringing it close to her face.
Aphmau had realized she did want this, she didn't know why but she wanted to be close to aaron
She wanted to kiss him she wanted him to take her.
She wanted Aaron just like Aaron wanted Aphmau
Aaron knew that if this was any other girl he wouldn't have done this, it was aphmau. It wasn't her body it wasn't her face it was aphmau he wanted aphmau and nobody else.

Aarons POV:
Aaron looked into her eyes waiting for some kind of scared response or any at all
All aphmau did was nod. She wanted this aaron was surprised but he took the chance and went in and kissed her.
Feeling her hot peach lips against his own slowly moving them, saliva coming from each other's mouths going into one another.
Aaron was holding Aphmau's mocha colored face feeling her warmth, wanting to be as close as possible to her.

Aphmau's POV:

Aphmau, on her tippy toes, wrapped her arms around aaron feeling his back up and down, she suddenly had the urge to take off his shirt, to take off all his clothes. She didn't know what was happening to her, she's never felt this way ever before even with Garroth. Aaron was different, she wanted aaron in a different way she used to want Garroth And aphmau was sure aaron felt the same way about her.
Without doing something like this ever before and having no idea what she was doing she grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it off and pulling away from hers and Aarons heated kiss taking a chance to look down at Aaron's body.

Not only was he super hot but he was packed! He had rock hard abs and below that you could see his huge bulge sticking from his pants. Her face went an even darker crimson red.

She hadn't noticed but she had been staring at it for over 10 seconds now. Aaron had taken notice to that and smirked.

"Oh? So you do want me don't you sweetheart.."

He lifted up her chin both of them looking at eachothers eyes.

"Say it, you want me. You want me to be inside of you, you want me to kiss you and be close to you. So say it."

Aphmau gulped still staring into his eyes, sweating. She took a deep breath about to obey his orders saying,

"I-I want you aaron! I want you to touch me I want you to fuck me to my limit! Please Aaron!"

Aaron was surprised she actually listened to him, considering they barley know each other. Aphmau wonders if Aaron had felt the same connection she did. He stepped back pulling down his pants whipping out his 9 inch dick (damn)
Aphmau knew all of his intentions she very slowly crawls towards his cock carefully holding it in her hands staring at it.

"Go on girl, suck it."

She looked up at him nervously then back down at his shaft slowly putting her mouth around the tip of it. She started to move her head slowly.
Aaron slightly groaned, wanting more
She then tried fitting as much as she could in her mouth which was 4 inches considering how thick and round it was.
She went in and out, covering the rest she couldn't fit in with her hand.
Aaron got annoyed by that and put a hand on the back of her head forcing it deeper down her throat, him putting his head back, moaning.

"Ah fuck aphmau~ your mouth feels so good around my cock-"

He gets interrupted by his own moan.
Aphmau was now deep throating Aaron bobbing her head up and down, her hands now on his hips pulling them back and forth.

A few minutes go by of Aphmau sucking off aaron, Aaron suddenly starts to reach his limit
Aaron yells out like an announcement,
"Fuck-! I'm gonna cum!"
Aphmau feels his dick twitching. Aph didn't know what this meant considering this is her first time. A few seconds later Aaron lets out all his juices into Aphmau's mouth, following with a loud moan.

And with that I will leave this on a cliffhanger, it's like 2 am rn and I'm tried and I am so so sorry for how long it took me to get to making this but it's here so lmao.
Anyways goodnight ❤️