Lemon part 2

‼️⚠️ONCE AGAIN THIS PART IS A LEMON 18+⚠️‼️

Aphs POV:
He let out this white substance into my mouth, I wasn't sure what it was so I tried swallow it in attempt not to make a mess.
Aaron lifted me up from the ground kissing me again.
Then all of a sudden I started hearing footsteps. Fuck! By now gym class was over. Aaron must have heard them too because he picked me up and put me into my locker with him
(THIS ISNT A EINMAU REFERENCE HAHSHDHSHD)
The locker was just big enough for both of them to fit in there but considering they were still squished Aarons cock was right next to her clit.
Aphmau stood completely still in attempt not to squirm around knowing what that would do. We heard a bunch of girls come in talking, showering ect...
Aphmau then heard kawaii~Chan and Katelyn talking right next to her locker.

"Hm Kawaii~Chan wonders where Aphmau~senpai is"
"Yea she said she would be right in after she changed, huh I wonder where she is, do you think it's that time of the month for her?"
"Maybe Katelyn~sama, Now that Kawaii~Chan thinks of it before katelyn~sama and kawaii~Chan came in here Kawaii~Chan heard some noises, she wasn't sure what they were. It sounded kind of muffled but kawaii~Chan swears it sounded like Aaron~kun!"
"Cmon kc, it wasn't aaron why would he be in here anyways?"
"Hmph! Fine Katelyn~sama doesn't believe me!"
Katelyn laughs
"Alright lets go now"
Both of the girls left

Aphmau's POV:
I opened up the locker almost falling out.

"Looks like we have to be more quiet baby"
Aaron said seductively.
Aphmau looked away obviously embarrassed that they got heard.
"Shall we get back to Business"
Aaron said pinning aphmau back onto the locker.
Aph nodded slightly with a scared expression on her face. Aaron lifted up his knee to her clit slowly moving it back and forth.
Aphmau held onto aaron trying to keep her moans in, Aaron started going faster causing her to squeeze onto Aaron, looking up and letting out a small moan.
Aaron noticed that and stopped lifting her chin to look at him.
"I didn't say you could moan did i?"
Aphmau looked at him and shook her head no.
Aaron then took her panties down

he kissed aphmau slowly putting his hand to her pussy rubbing it slowly still kissing her. aaron stuck his tounge into aphmaus mouth exploring the pink area. aphmau wasnt sure what to do so she did the same still trying to keep her moans in.  aaron suddenly then stopped rubbing on it moving his hand down to her inner thigh rubbing that instead in order to tease her.
aphmau didnt want that, she wanted aaron to finger her, she wanted aaron to fuck her, she wanted aaron to do whatever he wanted to her.

aphmau then grabed his hand that was rubbing her thigh putting it back on her clit telling him without words that she wanted that.  aaron pulled away from the sloppy kiss looking her in the eyes.
"if you want it that bad why dont you beg for it princess?"
aph looked up at him closing her eyes and saying
"i-i want your fingers inside me-! i want your dick inside me-! i want to do whatever you want to me please!"
aaron smirked
"good girl, your wish is my command
he laughed slightly eviliy then set her down on the floor on top, he positioned his dick at her pussy slowly inserting it slowly.
aphs eyes widened as she quickly held onto aaron digging her nails into his skin from pain.
after a little while aphmau got used to it losening her grip on aaron.
aaron then started pumping in and out slowly, lifting her up slightly while also holding onto her
Aphmau tilted her head back trying to keep in her moans but they came out very quietly in order to only let Aaron hear them and nobody outside of the room.
Or so she thought.
She heard someone fall over in the doorway.
She looked over her shoulder to see a pink haired meifwa on the floor halfway through the door.
"K-KAWAII~CHAN-! WHAT ARE YOU-"
"KAWAII~CHAN IS SO SO SORRY FOR SPYING ON AARON~KUN AND APHMAU~SENPAI BUT I COULDNT HELP IT-!"
She whined out
Aaron was also looking over his shoulder at kawaii~Chan.
Aphmau realized Kc prolly went back to the locker rooms after her and Katelyn left to see what the noise was-!
Aphmau was a blushing mess now.
"Get out."
Aaron said firmly
Kawaii~Chan nodded vigorously and started to head out the door but before she did she said
"kawaii~Chan thinks Aaron~kun looked good with aphmau like that-! S-so don't let kawaii~chans burst let you guys stop!"
She then left.
Aphmau was so embarrassed she couldn't even form any words.
Aaron sighed getting off of aphmau.
Aphmau sat up as Aaron grabbed his clothes throwing them on and fixing his hair.
Aphmau was staring at Aaron and when he finally realized he looked at her, his face had changed back to the old Aaron but more, confident?
"uh.. I-I'm sorry about that I just—"
Aaron got cut off by aphmau running up and kissing him, but this time it was out of love, pure love there was no lust..
He immediately melted into the kiss as aphmau wrapped her arms around Aaron and he wrapped his arms around her torso then pulling apart.
"D-did you um.. feel that same connection..? Like we already knew eachother but in a different way?"
Aphmau said.
Aaron looked her in the eyes
"Wait y-you did too..?"
She nodded.
"Is that why you allowed me too..?"
She nodded again
"A-aphmau ive h-had a crush on you f-for a year now a-and I was wondering if you.. if you felt the same way about me..? I-it's ok if your still recovering from your breakup with Garroth, I-I just thought it was a good time too—"
He got cut off by her kiss again.
"I-I'm not sure.. that connection we felt.. but that doesn't change the fact that we dont know eachother at all.. I-I hope you understand. This isn't a no it's a maybe when we get to know eachother more"
She gave him a soft smile as Aaron blushed.

Anddd that's it for this chapter, credits to the my idea of them getting caught goes to @thebossgirl123 if I remember, anyways have a good night/day ❤️