10✧ questions?

“pizza?” jisoo walked towards her kitchen and opened the shelves one by one. taehyung followed her steps,  gazing at how adorable jisoo is whenever she has to stand on her tippy-toes to reach the cabinets

“do you have ramyeon in there?” he questioned while sitting down at a stool

“yeah, so let’s just eat ramyeon? i’m pretty good at cooking it” she responded, holding her left arm out as if to flex her non-existing muscle.

“i’m good at it too.” taehyung laughed and went with jisoo’s antics, raising his right arm and flexing it infront of her.

jisoo was taken back a bit when she saw his toned arm, i feel like he has abs.

“uh do you work out, taehyung-ie?” she asked him while turning her back against taehyung, so he could not see her reddened face.

“i do but, not so much these days” he stood up and continued following jisoo through the living room.

“i see.” jisoo turned her back once more, making her way to the kitchen.
taehyung was confused as to why she keeps going round and round but, shrugged it off and still followed her from behind.

maybe she liked my flexed arm

taehyung lightly laughed at his thoughts, making jisoo stop her tracks from getting the ramyeon and faced him.

“what’s so funny?” she placed both of her arms on her chest as if she is scolding him.

“nothing, let’s just cook okay? i’m hungry” he answered her while biting his bottom lip in the most seductive way. she noticed it and quickly took her turn and grabbed three packets of instant ramyeon in the shelves.

“let’s do this” she made eye contact with him while holding her right arm out and formed a fist.

      ▌│█║▌║▌║  ║▌║▌║█│▌

they eventually cooked the noodles in perfect condition, even though they were having a who’s the cutest competition.

jisoo and taehyung both sat at the kitchen island, across from each other,
with the ramyeon amid them.

“jichu, should we play 20 questions?” he asked after digesting a spoonful of noodles.

“sure, you already asked a question so it’s 19 now” she giggled at him, making taehyung pout his lips.

“not funny. anyway, i’ll start. what’s your surname? i told you mines but i have no idea of yours. what if you’re also a kim? that would be nice” he said while taking a bite of his food.

“oh taehyung-ie, i’m a kim too” she informed him and laughed when she saw taehyung’s widened eyes.

“no way! really? wow”

“my turn! how many exes have you had?” jisoo smiled at her as she waits for taehyung’s answer. when jisoo glimpsed at taehyung for the first time, she radically thought he’s had many girlfriends before because of his gorgeous face structure.

“i only had two and it’s been three years already so i have no idea where they are now.” taehyung answered honestly

jisoo did not know what was happening to her as to why she got a pang of a tiny jealousy. she stayed silent while taking a few munches, she thought of how lucky those girls were to date a guy that looks ethereal and a companionable one.

“so what happened to you and yoongi?” taehyung broke the silence with a question that left him wondering.

“he’s in america right now and we’re still friends.” jisoo answered while sipping the excess soup in the bowl.

they asked and answered a lot of questions to each other, taehyung felt glad to finally know more about kim jisoo and jisoo felt the same way.
when the clock striked at 8 o’clock, taehyung said his goodbye and left jisoo’s apartment.

she wanted to meet him again.

he wanted to meet her again.

               ▌│█║▌║▌║  ║▌║▌║█│

a/n:

hellooo! so i just want to inform that if you read my chapter titles one by one, you can kind of form a sentence or two omg i kind of did that on purpose haha

answer/the one/who pointed/the coffee/confessions/and jazz.

here’s my number/and that’s all/stubborn baby./....  questions?

how cool