15✧ the last

the clock striked exactly at 6:37 in the evening when jisoo received a message from taehyung.

“hey i’ll be there quickly.”

“tell your motger i am very
honored to have dinner
with the 1 (or 2, your dad) who gave life to my cute gf”

“im sorry typo i meant your mother.”

“ok ill tell her”

“dont tell the who gave life part.. it’d be awkward”

“lol just hurry up.”

   ‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

after their dinner with jisoo’s mom extraordinary cooking skills, the pair can be found sitting beside each other, inside of what you call a ‘meeting place’ or the convenience store. it was like their bodies was attached to the furniture without them saying a word nor purchasing anything from the store.

embracing the silence, taehyung lifted his phone from the table and quickly captured a photo of his newly approved special someone, when she heard the sound of camera shutting she flinched and turned to face him.

“why did you take a photo of me?” jisoo jokingly pouted, trying her hardest to reach taehyung’s phone while he raise them up above her head.

“we got approved! i wanted to capture this day.”

“let’s both take another photo, i’ll make it as my new lock screen.” he continued

“alright, but i’m reminding you taehyung, that you will need to meet my dad someday.” she smiled for the camera and blushingly froze up when taehyung brought his lips onto her cheek, he kissed her then finally took it.

jisoo couldn’t help but feel the giddiness inside her slowly bursting.

taehyung carefully leaned in and gazed at jisoo’s sparkling eyes, the two made their move and kissed passionately while sharing the warmth of their palms to each other.

“let’s go meet your family in the states, it’ll be like a vacation for us and so i could also meet your father.” he genuinely smiled at her as their foreheads and nose touch.

“that’s a great idea” jisoo felt satisfied and glad at what taehyung came up with, hugging him tightly while locking in the scents of one another.

“i love you.”

“and i love you.”

it’s starting, our journey is finally starting... 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐅 :(

a/n:

honestly, when i started writing this, i thought i would be able to write 25+ chapters but, since i recently unshipped jisoo and taehyung (they’re still cute with each other tho) it was just hard for me to continue this and i can’t help but cringe whenever i read what i have written lol, i’ve been also getting busy watching animes so i can’t continue it longer. if the ending didn’t satisfy you, feel free to imagine what would’ve happened after they exchanged ‘iloveyous’. i know, it kinda sucks but this is much better than not updating the previous chapter :(

thank you so much for reaching this part of the book! <33 i seriously appreciate the time you spent reading this like FR :C

THANK YOU AGAIIINNN and also stay safe out there!  ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡