11✧ too late.

three days had already passed, the two didn’t get to see each other but taehyung and jisoo still kept in contact.

it was the weekend which means taehyung will be pretty non-busy.

he was inside of his apartment that was quite similar to jisoo’s but slightly bigger.

while laying down his couch, taehyung decided to call jisoo.

it rang and rang.

“hello? taehyung-ah?”

“can we meet?”

╳»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

the clock striked at eleven, jisoo insisted for taehyung to sleep and just meet tomorrow but, taehyung still urged her to see him for a bit.

jisoo felt jittery due to the fact that yoongi nor anyone did not urged her to meet in the hollow night. the boy can not understand his desire to see her, maybe it was her smile.

“i don’t know taehyung, it’s too late”

“it’s okay if you don’t want to, it’s just that i can’t sleep without—”

“without me?” she chuckled over the line

“yeah it’s probably you”

“alright, let’s just meet at the convinience store across my building”

“you’re lucky i’m hungry.”

“i am” he mumbled while
hanging up.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

jisoo was waiting for taehyung outside of the store, being a person with no patience, she called him again.

“why are you taking so long?”

“i’ll be right there”

after hanging up their short call, jisoo got startled at the sound of a person tripping behind her. she immediately turned around to meet an unfamiliar face.

“are you okay?” she approached the entrance to help the black haired guy who was on his knees, jisoo observed him and noticed he was grasping the things he bought; ramyeon and some banana flavored milk.

“ah thank you, i’m okay. i didn’t notice  the metal thing” the male slightly chuckled while standing on his own and bowing to jisoo several times.

when he stood up, jisoo was not surprised to see another male so tall.
she studied his face for a while.

he looks innocent and cute.

“anyway, i’m sorry that i startled you, i’ll get going now” he smiled at her, walking past her.

he stopped which made jisoo a little confused.

“i’m jungkook” he faced her again, taking a few steps closer to her and holding out his right hand to shake hers.

“oh i’m jisoo” she awkwardly shaked his hand, jisoo felt his nice and smooth palm. jungkook was about to say something when someone interrupted.

“jungkook-ie?”

———————————
———————
————

a/n:

i don’t know how i feel about this chapter and wattpad crashing every time i try to copy paste cute symbols but yeah, jungkook’s in.

i think we all know who interuppted haha ;))

thanks for reading (and the 1k oml)
i hope you enjoyed jungkook’s appearance and give it a vote and a comment <33