Amylynn and the Boy

Flashback for Amylynn

I was playing put in the garden barefoot, when I noticed the bushes rustled. After some coaxing, a boy with horns came out, his amazing ocean blue eyes and beautiful fair skin covered in endless waves of freckling all over his body, his wavy cheek length orange hair, pointy elf ears, and adorable shyness. He looked dirty, and had some bruises, so I let a maid bathe him and give him fresh clothes and some food. He seemed so adorable when he roared, smiling at me. After some conversation I learned he was three and a half, and me being a five year old girl talking to a three and a half year old boy, I wasn't really surprised because my daddy only lets me play with all the pre-k kids in the village. He cooed when I tickled him, laughing hard. He clung to me, falling asleep on me in the castle nap room, as I put him into my brother's extra unused bed. He slept tiredly, a fussy toddler as my daddy came in with snacks for me. He noticed the boy's tiny horns and pointy elf ears poking out and his perfect appearance. My daddy gave me a confused look, as if this boy was the son of the Demon Lord and Succubus Queen of the south. When he woke up, he cried and fussed so my daddy picked him up and shushed him, giving him snacks. His other siblings already lived here, including his infant twin siblings, so he cooed seeing my mommy. My mommy kisses him and tickles him as he laughs, happy.