Harold and Homura Pt 3

Harold feels queasy while at the supper table, having played with his food for the past 2 weeks, dreading Homura's labor. Harold felt like he was gonna throw up, having been given a place to live, him and his siblings all registered as the king's maid's children. Homura rubbed her stomach, in a wheelchair. She's almost full-term, rubbing her stomach and taking an herb for nausea and gassiness. Harold walked out, excusing himself, bursting into tears in his room. He felt sick to his stomach, literally vomiting into a bucket the maid left in his room, queasy. The maid wheeled the princess in and Homura patted his back as he sat up and panted, coughing a bit. Harold heaved up 10 more batches into the same bucket, holding his stomach as he eventually retched air, being bathed by the maid with his siblings giving him fresh bedsheets, and put to bed, exhausted and having cried in the bath, before drying and dressing himself. He left his door locked, his room connected to Homura's as he just was upset, passing out when he closed his eyes. Homura stroked his forehead, as he sweated in his sleep, smelling like his sick. As he whimpers in his sleep, Homura moves his head to be at the side of her stomach, his ear to her baby. He calmed down and fell asleep, hearing the baby's relaxing heartbeat. The sweating stopped as well, and he relaxed.