Brandon Lio

Brandon Lio

The girl, flipping and smiling on the balance bar, the sweat on her brown skin, those beautiful dark brown eyes, that beautiful long hair in a bun, that nice....flexibility, those cute freckles all over her body. As a circus gymnast, she looked exotic. And they mentioned she had a heart issue from being kicked in the chest while trying to defend a dog and pull it back at the same time. It...it...I stumbled down as I felt my food rising in my throat, and literally splattered it out into a trashcan right outside, the door closed. After a couple minutes, when I finished retching and vomiting, I went back in, the girl causing nausea. She has suffered through being abandoned by everyone she knew, and yet she chose to shrug it all off and do something she enjoyed. That made me throw up. I held my stomach, still coughing into my hands. I was offered some water, gargling up the remains, and I sipped water bit by bit. The show was over, and she came outside for some snow to cool herself down. Here, she reverted to an innocent little girl and caught some snowflakes on her tongue, smiling and laughing and dancing around. Everything then went black.

The "Exotic" Girl

The poor guy who passed out, he was green. I bent down and looked at him, a snow-filled bucket nearby with a rag. I filled the rag with snow and put it into his forehead, as he came around six hours later in our tent. I slid food towards him, and he went green. He gagged into an empty bucket as I rub his back a bit. He fell asleep again, as I make some porridge to at least calm the hunger in his stomach. He ate the porridge after another few days, his stomach quieting. My little sister, a toddler, coos as I pick her up. She's 18 months, and babbles at him, having hit a developmental milestone (in our family because of a rare intelligence and kerotin related genes, we grow our teeth in at 2 months and then start talking at 6 months). Brandon Lio noticed her full diaper, as I change her stinky butt. She babbled, in breeches, a tank top, and barefoot. Brandon was still pale, but not nauseous anymore.