Some Clarification

So, before this fanfiction starts, I want to clarify somethings first.

This fanfic was more for my benefit. Ever since Wonho has left Monsta X on the 31st of October, I have been crying on and off. I asked my friend if this would help and she said that it would be a good idea. Here is some clarification. I know I have made it a Hyungwonho fanfic, but it was better than putting myself in the story. Hyungwon will be representing how I have been feeling and will be doing what I would do if I was close enough to and with Wonho. I know that in the description I have put that Hyungwon and Wonho are dating, but, I only did that because like I said before, it was easier as a ship than putting myself in the story. And I am not Wonho's type at all.

In no way am I saying that I ship them, yet. Try to convince me as I am open to it. I only put them as a ship for this fanfic because it is what I do best on this account. Writing ship fanfictions is what I do best on this account if it wasn't evident in my username as well as the other fanfictions that I have published on this account. So, that's why this one was put into a ship because of what I have said earlier.

So, the whole point of this fanfic is to express my feelings through Hyungwon, write what I would do through Hyungwon and to write down what I hope happens in the future. Whether that happens by the end of this year, next year or in a few years time. I hope other monbebes can relate to this. I know that every monbebe is pained from this loss, but, I hope you can live through this fanfic as if it will happen as it is what I hope that will happen. I do hope Wonho comes back. I hope you enjoy.