Chapter 11

The days were torturous for her because she had to endure so much. She had no sense of peace and she was weary of so much attention from different suitors. She was bothered more because as of late, she saw very little of Dominic and she wanted to see him.

She impatiently waited for everyone to fall asleep. Her best chance to sneak out was now; she nervously sat up and looked around. Her heart slammed in her chest, trying to sneak out was no easy feit.

Breathing the brisk cool air into her shaking lungs calmed her very little.

The brief walk through the park, taking the short cut was fastest. Very few people still roamed the streets at that hour. Standing off to the side near a tree, his home came into view. She was not sure if he was home, or if he would be happy to see her. All she knew was that she had to see him. Tonight.

Shakily legs carried her across the stone walkway to his entrance door.

She stood on the steps to his front door, nervous and queasy, she wanted to turn around but she couldn't. All you have to do is knock. She told herself.

She walked up the stairs and stood before the large cherry oak door and knocked.

After a few seconds the door creaked open and a man in a black suit stepped out to see her.

"Good evening, sir, my name is..." Her soft voice could not finish.

"Lady Emilia how are you?" His face smiled.

Her brows furrowed.

"How do you know my name?"

He smiled and gave her a nod.

"M'lord spoke much about you."

She smiled and looked away immediately turning a slight shade of pink.

Standing aside, he let her pass.

"Please do enter."

She entered into the foyer and looked at the numerous pictures of the McAllister men from the past in elegant portraits lined on the walls.

"M'lady, lord Dominic is in his study if you would like to go up. I must attend to a quick task or I would show you up"

Smiling with her most beautiful smile.

"Thank you, sir, most kind of you. "

He nodded and gave a bow.

"Bufford, milady at your service."

She giggled prettily.

He walked off in a hurry and left her in the large foyer. Slowly she took one step at a time, holding on to the banister that spiraled up the staircase.

Finally getting to the clearing, she came before another picture frame, then a beautiful bust of a female statue holding a harp. The low moan of a male voice startled her. Curious to the noise she followed where it was coming from. The door down the hall to the right was slightly opened and the moan and whispers became more audible.

Coming closer she stood by shocked at what she saw. A naked woman on her knees in the big poster bed facing her, bouncing up and down moaning. Shyly Emilia looked down at herself aware that she had smaller breasts than the ample ones the woman had. She was voluptuous.

They jiggled and bounced with her movement. Her heart skidded to halt when manly hands reached for them and squeezed them. Quickly he sat up and caressed her. Immobile she stood there and her eyes met the lustful gaze of Lady Hannah, the Duke of Cramwell's wife. Her heart dropped to her stomach when she watched the duchess smile wickedly back at her. In the throes of passion, she continued to bounce and moan his name.