One: Goodnight N Go

"Just say goodnight and go"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

The week went by slower than ever.  She spent her days going to places where she wanted her and Tsukishima to go together.  Of course, it never happened... and it would never happen.

She went to the ice cream parlor and sat inside, the smell of sweetness flooding her senses.  The happy people making her heart ache, but also jump in joy.  Everybody needed happiness in their life and Kohari was just a little bit jealous, since she believed her life was rather pathetic.

She knew it wasn't the worst life one could live, but if she had a choice, she wouldn't want to live the life she was currently living.  It was filled with sadness... and the tiny fragments of joy she experienced in life would be gone in the blink of an eye.

The reason the male didn't want to go in, was because he wasn't a fan of sweet things.  He'd always brush her off and tell her that if she wanted ice cream, she'd go in by herself.  Kohari never understood what was wrong with him.  His excuses for not wanting to teach her some volleyball, going places like a dog park, and the damn ice cream parlor... were so dumb.  Miyagi didn't have much sightseeing or date places, so Kohari wanted to make the most out of what the prefecture offered.

And on impulse, she took a train to Tokyo the day before her departure to Sapporo.  She didn't know why, as she would be spending the day in Tokyo as she waited for her overnight train from Tokyo to Sapporo arrive.

The female called Lev while she was on the train, telling him that she would be there in two hours.  Of course, he was more than happy to skip practice and wait for her to arrive.  It was no secret, that Lev was in love with Kohari.

Although everyone around them saw it, she didn't want to believe it—even if he confessed to her face. He was literally one of the only people to actually accept her as she was; it would ruin her if their friendship was run over by romantic feelings.

When she got off the train, she saw the gangly boy waiting for her a few feet away.  His emerald irises lit up as he walked toward her, but his happy expression faded when he saw how worn-out the female looked.

She wore a pair of lose ripped jeans, a lavender tank top and a thin gray sweater draping over her thin frame.  They spent the day together and after a couple hours, her cloudy mood was long gone, laughing away at Lev's stupid jokes and actions that got them into trouble multiple times.

And much to her dismay, the day was over.  The sun set and her train was going to be there at any time.  However, she would be back the day after, and they would spend the day one last time and she would be off.

She turned to face Lev, smiling at him so widely her eyes became crescents.  Kohari was truly thankful for him, as he never failed to make her feel happy.  The boy's cheeks and ears began sporting a deep red hue, due to never seeing her smile so widely.