Six: If It Is You (1)

"Why is it so hard for youTo properlySee me trying"

To properly
See me trying"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

As Lev caught his breath, he used his jersey to wipe the sweat off of his face, revealing his perfectly toned stomach.

One of his teammates elbowed him, Lev turned to look at him, confused by his teammates' smug smirk.

"Who are you trying to show off to?" He said, his eyes pointing at Lev's now-covered stomach.

It took him a moment to realize what his teammate was saying, he laughed nervously, turning a shade of pink. His teammate gave him a slap on the back, before jogging away.

"Break! Be back in fifteen!" His coach yelled.

The boy headed for the locker room, going to his locker and fishing out his phone from his sweater pocket. He looked at the time.

1:09PM

He counted on his fingers what time it would be in Tokyo, he frowned.

"Screw this time difference." He grumbled, throwing his phone into the locker, slamming his locker shut and pressing his forehead against the cool metal.

The male sighed, hearing footsteps enter into the locker room. He straightened his posture and saw his teammate.

"Hey, man. Break is over. Coach wants us." His teammate said, as his hand gestured toward the door.

"O--okay." Lev replied, giving a thumbs up and following after his teammate. English was slowly becoming easier for him to understand, as it was now the language he'd been hearing for the past month or so, however whenever he had to speak, the words never seemed to come to mind.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

As her first semester was going by smoothly, the girl was wrapping up her homework. She looked at her laptop, then back down at her notebook. Her hand was starting to cramp and Kohari sighed. C'mon, hold out for a couple more minutes.

Finishing the last of what needed to be done, she pumped her hands into the air happily. As she leaned back in her chair, she stood up and stretched before making her way to her 'kitchen.' Her apartment in Tokyo was tiny, as rent wasn't cheap, but she managed to score a one-room apartment close to her school and work.

Her kitchen as living room were one, no wall separating the two different areas. However, the distinct line of what was kitchen and what was living room was enough to tell the two apart.