Two: Life After Love

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"This is it." Her mother muttered, her arms crossed as she looked at her daughter standing awkwardly in front of them.

"Stay away from trouble and study hard." Her dad said, "Sending you to Sapporo is a lot of money."

Her mother nodded in agreement.

Kohari looked down at her feet, nodding. "Don't worry, I won't waste your money."

"Good, good. Let's take a picture now."

Her dad took his phone and opened it to the camera, her mother already snaking an arm around her thin waist and curling her lips into a smile. He stood beside Kohari, raising in phone in the air.

"3, 2, 1..." Kohari forced a believable smile and the picture was taken.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"All they care about is their stupid money and their pride!" Kohari grumbled as she got off the train, a surprised Lev looking down at her.

She'd been sulking for a whole two hours, bitter about her parents.  The past couple hours were favouring her... but not at the same time. 

"Hey... at least you don't have to worry about them anymore." The boy responded quickly, following after the the girl and taking her large suitcase.

"Hey! I can carry that!"

The tall boy extended the luggage handle, ignoring the female, knowing she wouldn't make a scene because of the busy crowd all around them.  If there was one thing Kohari hated the most, it would be unwanted attention.

He gave her a toothy grin and a lazy shrug, placing his gym bag atop the luggage, before pulling her luggage behind him.  The female grumbled some incoherent words under her breath before following behind him.

After catching up with Lev's long strides, the female looked up at him from the side. "Did you get in trouble for skipping?"

Lev groaned. "I got killed."

Kohari laughed. "You're fiiiine. What time is your practice today, by the way?"

His emerald hues met with her lavender orbs. "It was an early morning practice. We finished like half an hour ago."

The female pursed her lips, taking a look at her phone. "It's only like eleven-thirty... my train comes at nine.  I thought maybe I could pass some time, watching your team practice and stuff."

"Tokyo will keep us busy, don't worry, Taira-chan."

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Kei?"  He sat up.

"Yeah?"  The blonde replied, rubbing his tired eyes due to staying awake all night.