Seven: If It Is You (2)

"If it was youI would just love me"

"If it was you
I would just love me"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Both burst into laughter as her screen showed a picture of Lev's virtual drawing.

"What the fuck is that?" Kohari exclaimed, wheezing from the terrible drawing of god-knew-what.

"Koh-chan you have to guess it! You have like three seconds--"

"I don't know what that is--BAHAHA!" She said, trying to stop her laughter, but her howls only became louder as the word he was supposed to draw displayed in the chat.

"That's not--" She wheezed, Lev following. "--A gnome!"

Lev tried to stop himself from laughing so loud, but couldn't help it. Kohari's laugh was hilarious and her video call was lagging, and it happened to freeze at the perfect time.

"Yes it is! BHAHAHA--Koh-chan, your screen is frozen!"

"Don't screenshot it, you ass!"

After playing for another hour, both got bored and decided to play a question and answer kind of game. The computer would ask them questions and they would answer it.

"How would you hide a dead body?"  Kohari read aloud, snickering.  "Puncture their lungs and throw them in a lake."

"Why would you puncture their lungs?"  He asked, slightly confused and little bit scared because she answered the question so fast.

"Because then their body wouldn't float."

"You know, you're scary sometimes."

As they continued playing, a question popped up that made them both go silent.

What kind of person do you want to fall in love with?

"When I fall in love,"  She muttered, drumming her fingers on the part of her laptop where there were no keys.  "I want the universe to send me someone who will love me back.  Simple."

Someone who already loves you is right here... He thought.  The jade eyed male hummed, "I want the universe to send me someone who isn't hung up on their ex."

"That's kind of--wait, are you dissing me?  I'm not hung up on my ex!"

Both started laughing.  Kohari wasn't bothered by his answer one bit, as she knew he was only joking around.

"Okay, for real."  He said, shuffling in his bed.  "I want to fall in love with someone who I will never be bored with--like we're always having fun."