The Cherryton Academy Incident

We will be going chapter by chapter, sentence by sentence, action by action. I hope you all enjoy this, I will update whenever I have the chance!

Enjoy!🤗
°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

You, a human in a world full of predators and prey, were awoken by Haru.A small pure white dwarf rabbit.She was your roommate in the herbivore dorms. But she was your friend, you knew her since you got into middle school at Towale Middle, and you have lots of fun with her. She was a big sister to you wherever you are or not.

"(Y/N) go get clean and I'll fix your hair okay?" Haru pulls you out of bed, now seeing it was dark outside and the others asleep still, but did as she ask without question.

Taking your time to the bathroom stalls you took out your school uniform and towel - for when you get out - and set it aside.Once grabbing a bottle of (F/shampoo) and (F/Conditioner) you turn on the water and began to scrub your hair, making sure to get deep into it and scrub your scalp clean as well.Once that was done you grab your bodywash and scrub it onto yourself, the smell of (F/Smell) wafts into your nose and into the steamy air.After washing it off - shaving your legs and armpits too - you got the towel and dry yourself off completely before getting your uniform on.One thing is for sure, you don't like your legs exposed, so you were black leggings underneath your skirt uniform.

Packing your things, towel wrapped around your head, you made it back to your dorm room.Now seeing Haru - in her uniform already - sit down on the window seat fixing her backpack up.

"Haru-nii!I'm back!~" You whisper, sitting beside her, taking the towel off your head.Your semi-wet hair a massive mess.

Haru giggles before grabbing a brush from your drawer, smoothing your (H/C) locks down "Your a goof ball (Y/N), how about a frech braid this time?..." She finish smoothing it out, grabbing a hair tie from your hand, before giving you a funny look "...I can make a cute princess out of you!~"

You nod smiling a wide smile, you looovvveee princesses!The one that you mostly love was (F/Princess) from (Movie)! You just love her!

Haru smiles at your adorableness.She was happy to have a cute, innocent, and childish minded friend like you in her life. Heck, you were the best thing that happen to her in her entire life so far!She would beat up people or get in deep trouble for you if she so have to, she really just cares for you and wants to see you happy and smiling.

"Haru-nii?"

"Mhmm?"

You turn your head to her, your small innocence cute (E/C) hues looking into hers "C-Can you sing a song, it's too quiet here..."

Ah.How can she forget this, you were a shy girl when you feel nervous or curious.Haru had to admit, your stuttering was adorable!

"Sure, what kind?"

You hum to yourself, thinking, but shrug "Anything is okay..."

Haru nods, knowing what song to sing, but waits in case you had any song on your mind.But you didn't.So she starts to sing in a soft soothing tone, finishing your first french braid. Before going to the the next one, making your little cute (H/C) crown.

'Still got the flowers that you sent
And the note you wrote that said
That we're meant to be forever
I keep them all as evidence
In a drawer under the mirror
Filled with empty promises
I don't know why
I keep letting you lie to me
Hard as I try
It seems I can't break away
I thought that you would be the hero
Come and save the day
But you're a villain
Your sins unforgiven.~'