Alternative Ending

"If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!"

-Mr. Freeze, Batman and Robin

{Konohagakure no Sato, Land of Fire - Office of the Hokage, two days after the fall of Konohagakure}

Inside the office of the Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki leaned back in the chair, eyes closed in thought. Outside of the Hokage Tower, half of Konoha was in flames. After nineteen years of repeated attacks from the minor villages, Konoha was severely weakened.

Then, just two days ago, a coalition force of Neo Uzu, Suna, Kumo, Haru, Kiri, Ame, and Iwa ninjas invaded the Land of Fire from both sides, swiftly overtaking the Fire Capital and holding the Fire Daimyo hostage. And today, Konohagakure was no more.

Konohagakure no Sato has fallen.

'It's ironic', Naruto thought to himself. 'My father, the Fourth Hokage, saved Konoha and brought it to greatness while his son orchestrated its demise. Just think that if Konoha had not tried to kidnap Boruto, Himawari, my god kids, and Anko's children, then none of this would have happened.'

After proving that he, his wife, Kiba, Mina, Anko, and Seiya were stronger than their former teammates and village, Konoha was put on the backburner. He had beaten Team Seven and that was the end of it. The dead last was clearly stronger than his former teammates and sensei. Hell, Neo Uzu made Chunin and Jounin-level ninjas in half the time it took Konoha to produce ninjas of the same rank and their weakest Chunin could kill three Jounin-level ninjas.

But when Danzo, Hiashi, Tsume, and Goro had sent the Root Anbu and the Hyuga ninjas to his home in an attempt to kidnap his son, daughter, god kids and Anko's children, that was the last straw.

Naruto found the mission scroll on one of the Root Anbu. It was a co-op by Hiashi Hyuga, Tsume Inuzuka, Goro Mikon, and Danzo Shimura. Danzo, Tsume, and Goro would forcibly initiate Boruto, Kenta, Naoki, Riku, Aina, Sayuki, Kimiko, Akira, Natsu, Rini, and Yui into the Root Anbu and either turns them into weapons for Konoha, or kill Boruto and steal the Rinnegan from Boruto's corpse. Hiashi wanted Himawari placed under the Caged Bird Cursed Seal and killed out of pure spite.

After the failed mission, Naruto had personally infiltrated Konoha, disguised as a Konoha Anbu Black Ops operative with the intent of killing Sasuke Uchiha, Hiashi Hyuga, Tsume Inuzuka, Goro Mikon, and Danzo Shimura. But instead he held his hand.

Using a Root Anbu which he had hypnotized with his Rinnegan, he gained access to Danzo's Underground Root Headquarters. There, now under the eyes of a Root operative, Naruto found Danzo's files on himself, Hinata, their two children, Kiba, his wife Mina, their sextuplets, Anko, her husband, her quadruplets, and every major player in the Elemental Nations.

Danzo had kept very detailed files about his past crimes, as well as the files on the movers and shakers in the Elemental Nations. Several of Danzo's crimes were selling out the Land of Whirlpools to destruction in the Second Shinobi World War, hoping that with Mito's death, he could have Konoha annex the nation. Much to Naruto's anger, he also sold out his father to Iwagakure, hoping that Iwa would have killed him in the last Shinobi World War. Danzo just didn't count on his father using the Hiraishin to slaughter the Iwa ninjas en masse. Much to Naruto's rage, he saw that Danzo was responsible for the death of his mother.

Kushina did not die of childbirth after all. She had been poisoned to death in order to remove her from the equation.

He also backstabbed Hanzo the Salamander, the great-grandson of Tetsuya Suzuki, who is in charge of Amegakure, orchestrated the assassination of Onoki, the previous Tsuchikage and was planning to do the same to his successor, granddaughter Kurotsuchi and the Earth Daimyo. Surprisingly enough, he did not know about Kumi Kawasaki's true nature as the Bijuu Queen.