Info

So I came up with some interesting stuff for the story. I want to be able for you guys to choose a quirk from below. The symbol next to the quirk title will be the symbol for the chapter from the quirk you choose. The chapters will be different from each color/selection.
example: [insert title of chapter here || insert symbol ||

Different chapters of symbols will be updated separately. And will be uploaded in an order. Some of you might think they are stupid due to their boldness, but I think they'll really suit the story you chose.

Be aware that this is a Shinsou Hitoshi x FEMALE reader

1. Quirk: Cat. Symbol: •
Allows you to do the specific stuff a cat can do. Such as falling from heights, jumping very high, turn into a cat, etc. You will also have a tail, and cat ears. This will be very useful for smuts.

2. Quirk: Manipulation of Emotions/Feelings. Symbol: ~
The way this quirk works is very similar to Hitoshi's. To able to use it on someone, they have to talk to you/talk. You can use this to your advantage, making someone feel pain, pleasure, sadness, etc. These type of chapters will be uploaded every Tuesday or Wednesday.

3. Quirk: Shapeshifting. Symbol: +
The quirk is exactly the name. You can turn into any type of animal, fiction or non-fiction. An example is a wolf. These chapters will be uploaded every Wednesday or Thursday.

4. Quirk: Void. Symbol: =
You can create voids anywhere, that teleports you anywhere you want. Downside is sometimes you go somewhere unexpected. This will be great for lemons. These chapters will be uploaded every Thursday or Friday.

5. Quirk: Weather feelings. Symbol: %
The way this quirk works is by the way you are currently feeling is by the weather. Example, if you are sad the weather is gloomy and cloudy. If you are crying, it's raining. These type of chapters will be uploaded every Friday or Saturday.