Pussy || 🟥

"Y/N-Chan? Y/N-Chan? Y/N-Chan!" You heard a voice say. "Hm?", you hummed, looking up from your position which was your arms around your head and your head down. "It's the end of the day, are you feeling okay?" Ochako said, putting away her books inside her bag. "Toshi.. Isn't here.." You said, pouting. Hitoshi wasn't here because he was sick.
"Why don't you go to his house after school? Bring him something to eat?" Ochako said, clapping her hands together. "Great idea Ochako-Chan! What would I do without you!?" You said, immediately standing up and stuffing your crap inside your backpack and following Ochako outside of the classroom. "What should I get him? Any recommendations?" You asked, even though you knew Ochako probably doesn't go out to eat a lot due to her parents money problems.
"Ooh, I know! How about the ice cream stop around the corner from U.A? It just opened and I kinda wanna try it!" Ochako said, fist pumping the air out of determination. "Oh yeah! That place, everyone has been talking about it, I'll pay for our ice-creams." You said, taking out some money. "Eh, you don't have to pay for me.. I'm sure I have some money somewhere.." She said, looking through her bag, only to find none.
"It's okay, I just feel like doing something nice for you today as well, you're always sweet and kind." You said, squeezing one of her round cheeks. "Thank you Y/N-Chan." Ochako said, feeling guilty for making you buy her something. "No problem! Let me see which ice-cream flavor Hitoshi likes!" You said, whipping out your phone.

"Hey Toshi! Just wondering for no
reason whatsoever, but what is
ur favorite ice cream flavor??"
read

💜Toshi💜
"either strawberry or buttered
pecan. i'd prefer strawberry tho."

"Alrighty, lov ya"
read

💜Toshi💜
"love u too"

Excited, you and Ochako both hurried to the ice cream shop. It was nothing like you imagined. It looked really cool inside, with vibrant colors like blue and pink. You walked over to the counter, and looked at the ice cream menu. "Hello ladies, what can I get you two today?" The nice old lady said, greeting you two with a friendly smile. "Hello, can I get [insert favorite ice cream flavor], strawberry ice cream, and Ochako?" You paused before nudging Ochako playfully.
To which she remarked, "Ochako? You can't buy me. I'll get Bubblegum." She said. "Yeah, because I'll totally get diabetes from you being too sweet." You said, pointing a finger gun at her to which she exploded with red colors. The lady laughed, getting you two the ice creams. You paid, and then left. Hitoshi's ice cream was in a-to-go cup. A lid on top, taped to it, was a purple spoon that you requested.
You stuck a spoon into your ice cream, and tasted it. It tasted so nice and delicious. Ochako was exploding from euphoria, "So sweet!" She yelled. "We have to go again next time!" She said, grabbing another spoonful of bubblegum ice cream. "Yeah!" You agreed. Eventually you two had to part ways, said your goodbyes, and you set your way to Hitoshi's house.
It took five minutes, and you were worried the ice cream was going to melt, even though it was nice and cool outside. You knocked on Hitoshi's house door, knowing his parents weren't going to be home. A few seconds later the door slowly creaked open. A tall boy, with purple locks, his hair down instead up, greeted you. A wild Hitoshi appeared! What will you do? Catch? Attack? Escape? Y/N choose catch!
"Oh hey kitty, what are you doing here?" He said, opening the door wider for you to come inside. You happily did, "Hey Toshi, I just wanted to bring to some stuff, to cheer you up ya know?" You said, feeling his arms wrap around your waist as he led you to his living room. "I never knew I had such a generous girlfriend, she was always bratty.. What happened?" He said, sitting next to you on his comfy couch.
"What is going to happen is that I'm going to eat your ice cream if you don't shut up." You said, giving him his not even melted ice cream. His eyes lit up as he smiled softly. "Thank you kitty." He said, kissing you a gentle kiss on the lips. You two talked about what happened today, taking about the ice cream, talking about daily things, etc. 7 minutes later, Hitoshi was done with his ice cream, and you were done with yours.
"You should go home, kitty. I don't want you to get sick." He said, his movements arguing with his words, wrapping his arms around your waist even tighter as you laid on top of him. "I don't mind getting sick If I get it from you." You said, running your hands through his fluffy locks. "Seriously.. go home." He said, looking into your gorgeous e/c eyes. His face leaning towards yours, asking for a kiss, you gave him one.
    You wrapped your arms around his neck, taking in the kiss as much as you can. Hitoshi wrapped his arms around your waist. "I feel that my fever returned." He said inbetween kisses. "Are you sick? Or are you just horny." You said, your tail swinging side from side slowly. He
noticed, and unexpectedly, grabbed it.
You yelped loudly, gripping onto his blue shirt. "You're cruel. But it's my turn to tease you."