Unexpected || 🟪

"Shin-Shin!" You yelled as you came out of a portal with your arms spreaded out. You landed on top of Shinsou and wrapped your arms around his waist. "I missed you so much!" You said as you buried your face into his chest.
"Get off of me, you're heavy!" He said trying to get you off of him. "You're so mean.." You said crawling off of him. You and Shinsou are best friends. You've known each other since you both were 10. "You know you missed me." You said with a teasing smile.
"Miss what? Seeing your panties as you jump up to hug me? No thanks." He remarked, a slight red tint on his cheeks. "What did you just say!?" You said, gripping your skirt lower. Your face as red from his comment and you playfully smacked his chest.
     "Also, Shin-Shin? What happened to calling me just Shinsou?" He said crossing his arms to get into a more comfortable position. (you were at his house). "Well, I thought the name Shinsou was too bland for you. So I came up with a nickname!" You said giving him a thumbs up.
     "Or.. would you rather let me call you Hitoshi..?" You said with a smirk on your face as you knew he would blush at the fact. To which he did as he chucked a pillow at your face. Causing you to fall over on your back.
     You sat back up, the smirk still on your face. "Jeez, you're so easy to tease." You said. "Shut up." He remarked. "But.. you don't want me to call you by your first name..? We've known each other for 6 years.." You said crawling towards him slowly.
     For some reason, the tension between you two lately has been high. So high it got between how you both communicated. "Well.. er.. I mean if you want to call me by my first name so badly, I guess there is no stopping you." He said looking away from your figure.
     "Really? Then, call me by my first name.." You said, straddling Shinsou by putting your legs around his waist. He jumped when you straddled him, and out of embarrassment, ignored your gaze.
      "Hitoshi.." You said, at this point your lips where 1 inch apart but before you could do anything, Hitoshi's mom bursted in, "Why didn't you do the dishes?!" She yelled. "Oh hi Y/N!" Hitoshi's mom said with a smile.
      When she bursted in you both separated in a world record time. Sitting at opposite sides of the room. Hitoshi's mom could sense a sexual tension between you two but decided to ignore it. Being that you both were teenagers.
     "Anyways, are you going to be staying for dinner Y/N? We are ordering pizza since someone didn't wash the dishes.." She said glaring at Shinsou. "Um.. I guess.. I really don't want to intrude as I did enter without your permission.." You said scratching the back of your neck.
     "Oh shush! I wouldn't mind if you started living here!" She said with a bright smile on her face. The same smile as Hitoshi's. A couple hours later, it was 7:32 PM. "Thank you for letting me stay." You said as you were at the doorway of their house.
     "Come back any time! I wouldn't mind if you became Hitoshi's girlfriend!" She yelled teasingly. You blushed at her comment and opened the door to their house to exit. "Bye!" They all three yelled at the same time when you opened a portal. You walked through it and ended up at your house.
     "I already miss him." You pouted as you walked into your room.

🍇🍇🍇
Sorry for the short chapter.
Words: 620