Shinsou Hitoshi NSFW Alphabet

Welcome to I'm too lazy to make a chapter so I'm doing the NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
      Will turn on the fan to the lowest setting so you aren't too hot or cold. Likes to wrap his arms around you waist and embrace you with kisses and whispering sweet nothings. Will one day squeeze the life out of you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
     He likes his lips/mouth. He likes it because it is the door to the most wholesome, or dirtiest things in the love life. Rough day and he wants to kiss you? Of course he'll kiss you. Wants to taste you? He'll kiss you everywhere, covering you in hickeys. He loves your hands. Liking how small and warm they are, he loves to hold them. Especially during passionate sex.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
      Will usually come on your back. He loves to see it spread out and leak onto the bed sheets. But he loves it even more when it's leaking out of your mouth, down to your chin, and to your neck. Instant hard on.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
      He really wants to tie you up in his capture weapon. Aka binding cloth, however he is scared that it's too weird and that if he ties it too tightly, it'll hurt you. He also wants you to cosplay as a cat during sex.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
      He was actually a virgin the first time he did it with you. However he does have some knowledge about sex and knew what he was doing 50% that time. You still had to teach him a few things though. However now he is super experienced and knows how to easily pleasure you. Hands or no hands.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
      He likes all of the positions. But he really likes it when he is in the seesaw position against the wall. It is just a good position to go deep inside you and it gives a really sexy yet mischievous vibe for him. Also because he can kiss you easily that way.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
      He isn't really humorous in the moment. Sometimes he'll crack a joke on how loud you are. One time he cracked a joke that was actually for once really funny and you couldn't stop laughing and you both had to stop having sex that day because you would be reminded of the joke.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
      He is in the middle of being well groomed and a jungle. He has public hair, but doesn't really care enough if it's still there but makes sure to trim it well every now and then. The carpet does now match the drapes though. It's slightly a darker purple, however you wouldn't be able to tell if you glanced.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
      He is actually pretty romantic during sex. However if he is really horny then he'll go plus ultra on your ass.
J = Jack off
      He jacks off whenever you two haven't done it yet. He doesn't jack off to PornHub, instead he jacks off to one of his kinky photos of you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
1. Cat Cosplay
2. Light bondage
3. Mega daddy kink
4. Master kink
5. Hair pulling
6. Public Sex
7. breeding-
8. Shaming
9. Sometimes likes to call you HIS whore or little slut

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
       He really like to do it in the kitchen as that is where all the wonders happen. But he also likes to do it in the bedroom. He is fine with public sex too.
M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
      If you climb in his lap and start to nibble on his neck he will pounce on you. He also likes it when his head is in your lap, you rubbing your hands through his hair, and you start to feel him up. If you give him hickey's or wear a skirt and thigh-high stockings, then be prepared for him to take you right there and then for many hours.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
      He won't do anything that hurts you a lot. He is fine if you want him to choke you or pull your hair, but he won't do it that hard enough to give you bruises. He also won't do threesomes with anyone else.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
      He likes receiving rather than giving. He does like giving, but doesn't love it. He does it whenever he feels like it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
      He is usually semi-fast and rough. He really likes passionate and slow sex to savor the moment. However if he is really angry with you and horny, he will not hesitate to punish you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
      He likes them. However he prefers complete sex. You two usually have quickies in the school bathrooms or janitor closets.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
      Oh, he loves risks. Fingering you or toying with you in public? Of course. Making you scream his name before class starts? Hell yeah. But he likes it when you wear the necklace that has the captions, "Hitoshi's toy."

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
      He can usually do 4-6 rounds before he starts to feel tired. Each round usually lasts for about 30-40 minutes, so sex between you two usually last 3 rounds. Sometimes he'll go 6 rounds if you both want to. One time you both went 9 rounds after a long mission. Your legs were very sore the day after that.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
       He has toys to use on you. Bedroom or not. Vibrators, dildos, you name it. He doesn't have toys and if he feels like doing it, then he just calls you up.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
       He loves to tease you. Something about the fact that you are on your knees, begging for him makes him hard.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
      He can be quiet or loud, depending on where you both are. Grunts, moans, curses are what usually come out of his mouth majority of the time.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
       One time was hit by a gender swap quirk, he was horny. Or rather, she was horny. You taught him, no wait, my bad, you taught him the world of masturbating as a girl. Fingering him was definitely weird, but pleasurable.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
       He is bigger than average you can say. He is on the thicker side though, 7 inches limp, however 9 inches hard.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
       His sex drive is very high. Which is why you two are having sex mostly everyday.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
      He will never fall asleep before you do. The instant you do, he falls asleep. Doesn't want you to feel alone.

🍇🍇🍇
1281 words