Jealousy || 🟨

Warnings: Semi-public sex, degradation, teasing, public masturbation/pleasure?? teasing, cum-denial, unprotected sex

"Hey Shinsou-kun.." A girl with big curves, a short skirt, and thigh-high socks said, coming over to your now-boyfriend, Shinsou Hitoshi. It was always obviously how she had a crush on him. Always trying to look her best, purposely flashing her cleavage. However, Shinsou would always ignore her attempts. He would always voice how he thought she was annoying, and only had eyes for you.
     But of course, he always had to respond to her or else that would seem rude. He always said he had a girlfriend, and made it clear that he was not on the market, but she always brushed them off. "So how are you today?" She said, rubbing one leg with the other, obviously, she seemed like she was going to confess something, or say something. Not today. Not ever. So, you walked over to the two.
"Shinsou.. Will you-," before she could finish her sentence, you interrupted. "Hey Hitoshi, so what did you do today?" You said innocently, intertwining his hand into yours. The girl looking angry, huffing and puffing. Oh dear. Is she gonna blow me away with that bigass nose? "Oh, hey gorgeous. Good now that you're here." He said, hinting that he wants this to be over with. "Really..? It's about to get even better." You whispered into his ear.
And then, Midoriya and Ochako came over to chat with Shinsou as well. During his conversation with Midoriya, Shinsou paused. His face cheeks turning a red hue. "You okay Hitoshi?" You said, still trying to be innocent. "Y-Yep.. I-I'm absolutely- f-fine." He said, stuttering over his words. You set his pleasure to 65%. "So Shinsou, how is your progress with your binding cloth?" Ochako asked, clearly not knowing what was happening.
"It's.. going great.. a-actually. I-I learned.. a few moves.." Hitoshi said, trying to limit his speech. Clutching onto your waist, signaling for you to stop. You only smirked at his attempts, wrapping your hand around his, increasing his pleasure. "He learned a lot of moves, I honestly thought he was going to kill me when we started to 'train' together," you said innocently. The girl who was talking to him gave you a sour look.
If it weren't for his baggy pants, then his erection would be on full-display, you wouldn't mind though, let everyone see how much of a dirty boy he is. "His binding cloth can be used for many things, capturing, defense, offense, attacking, and many other things," you said, caressing his hand. "If you go somewhere, to a room, or the bathroom while we are still in this conversation, I will ruin you," you said, whispering into his ear.
Your dominant side sent a shiver down his spine, usually he was the one to be the top, but today, something must've flipped the switch. "Yep, pretty u-useful-" he said before letting out a muffled groan. "Are you okay Shinsou-kun? Maybe you should go to recovery girl, we'll go to class." Midoriya said, walking back with Ochako and the girl. You and Shinsou walked to Recovery Girl. She sent you two into a small confided area, the only privacy was the curtains on each side of the bed.
     Shinsou was laying on the bed, his arm draped over his forehead. You crawled onto him, slipping your hand into his pants, and into his boxers. A few seconds later, you slipped your hand out, it was covered in cum. "Wow Toshi, you really are dirty. You really got off in front of your friends?" You smirked, licking off the cum on your fingers. To put it in a simple way, you basically felt your underwear get damp once you started to taste Hitoshi's cum.
As you were trying to lap up all of his love fluids, you didn't notice how you were moaning. Hitoshi couldn't stop looking at you. Watching as you put your index finger into your mouth, watch it slide all the way into your mouth down to the bone, repeating your actions, your face slightly red, your eyes covered with lust, and not to mention, the way your pupils were shaped into a heart.
You would never let Hitoshi be on top, your dominant side would always take over you, and you two would go at it like there was no tomorrow. Sometimes you would be so caught up fucking him, you wouldn't notice how his eyes were rolled back, drool coming out of his mouth, face red as Kirishima's hair, and not moving. He would pass out without you even knowing.
Well today, it was going to be different. He was going to make you sob, beg for his cock, eyes roll back, tease you, embarrass you, and make you faint. Well, hopefully it will be different. He can't guarantee things will go his way, as one time he tried to be on top, but you immediately stopped in your tracks, insulted him, and told him he could never be on top, and how he doesn't have the balls to.
Of course, he knew that was your sadist side speaking, and that you never actually mean the stuff that comes out of your filthy mouth. So he gathered up all of his courage, grabbed your wrists, and switched places with you. "Wait what are you-", before you could finish your sentence, a strong hand wrapped around your throat. "Shut it. Just shut up for once. I'm tired of hearing your filthy mouth," he said, unbuckling his belt, and roughly flipping you over onto your back. "Wait, Toshi-"
And in a second, you felt your walls being split apart, he didn't even give you any time to adjust. "Toshi- waif! I'm.. It's toh much..," you said, your words coming out mispronounced, lewd moans escaping as well. "Shut the hell up, you know you like it," he said, roughly pounding your insides. "But-ah... You d-don't have a condom- on!" You said, gripping your shirt as you did your best to not scream out of pleasure.
He slapped your ass, causing you to help out in pain and pleasure. "Sluts like you don't get to deny anything at all," he said, pulling on your hair as you felt your stomach begin to tighten. "Toshi..! I'm going to..," and you felt your eyes roll back, your entire body full up with pleasure as you started to ride out your high. "Today, I'm going to fuck you into oblivion."

🍇🍇🍇
Thank you for reading!
I'm going to start a Promised Neverland request book, so I hope you'll request, and read it!
Word Count: 1121