Indecision leads to collision

"Morning Gabriel" said Nathalie as she entered the atelier that morning.

It was the middle of summer, so the weather was becoming hotter and hotter over the next few days.

Because of the temperature differentiations, nathalie had resorted to wearing a skirt and a button up shirt with her usual blazer over the top as her business casual outfit for work.

That day it was meant to be an extremely hot day, but Nathalie was never going to cross the line of wearing casual clothes to work, never would she slack so much on the Gabriel brand.

As she walked into the atelier,for the first time ever, she had finally felt grateful for the marble flooring and architecture.

It would always keep the house cold, which was very beneficial during the summer, but a completely different situation in the winter. Even though Gabriel had installed heating, he'd never allow for it to be on.

"Morning Nathalie, sleep well?"

"If By sleep well you mean actually making it to my bed instead of falling asleep on my dining room table upon piles of papers and files? Then yes. And you?"

"Same old same old, hardly a wink. I mean seriously, if anything, we should really organize a proper sleeping schedule for ourselves!" He chuckled.

"I would happily do that, but in order for me to make us another schedule, it would require me to stay up later, and i would prefer trying to get some sleep, than rather getting none at all"

"Fair point, but if we'd like to be able to rest I suggest we start our day"

"Yes sir" she said as she walked over to her computer and logged on to start sending emails and feedback and finishing off assignments and sending things through to HR.

Durning the day as the two of them were hard at work, Gabriel couldn't help but look up and glance over to Nathalie.

All of a sudden he was starting to notice the small things she did.

Like chewing on the end of her pen, whenever she was a bit flustered, or typing a little bit harder, when she spoke to Audrey Bourgeois and even the slight slant in her back whenever she came into work exceptionally tired.

Usually he wouldn't pay so much attention to detail about his assistant, but lately that was all beginning to change.

Ever since Nathalie had fallen incredibly ill all because of that damned miraculous, they had started to grow closer.

The real reason as to why he hadn't been sleeping lately, was because he kept on thinking about her and how soft the skin of her cheek felt under his hands or how much of a feather weight she actually was when he had to sweep her fragile body off of the floor and back to the atelier after every transformation.

He was doing this all for emilie.

He had tried, time and time again, to stop thinking about his assistant.

But to no avail could he distract his mind from those thoughts.

Should he just give up on his semi conscious wife?

Could he just move  on like her sister, Amelie?

Would it be better for himself and adrien, especially for Nathalie's health?

Those were thoughts that would have to be answered later.

He had felt a negative emotion.

This one was strong.

He had to go down and akumatize this highly disappointed person.

He looked up at Nathalie's desk and watched as she typed away quickly and with precision.