A Mission to Egypt

The creature was flying in different places and Mickey was still tied in a rope attached to the creature.

Oswald: Uh, Sedrick, what is that crazy ugly creature?!
White Fangs: Well, he looks very wild. So, maybe he's a chupacabra.
Oswald: I don't know, he looks like a mutant or something like that.
White Fangs: Hmm, maybe he's a mutant mummy.
Sedrick: Enough! (Used his staff to set Mickey free)
Mickey: (Starts to fall down) Ah!!!
Sedrick: Oswald! White Fang! (Hits them both in the head) Don't just stand there, find something to catch him.
Oswald and White Fang: Right!

Oswald and White Fang started to look for something to catch Mickey, but everything they have is so pointy. Until they realized that they still have the red cape and used it to catch Mickey, which Mickey did landed safely.

Sedrick: (Saw the creature getting away) I know that creature any where. Come on guys lets....

Sedrick notice that the Hood Brothers are gone, and wondered where they've went. Until Minnie pointed him to the house. He saw that The Hood Brothers are inside the house, because they are afraid of the creature. Sedrick couldn't believe that they are the chosen one's, even though they are afraid. 

Sedrick: And these are the Hood Brothers.

Meanwhile, Mortimer and Sombra went to the roof top to wait for a friend they have summoned to help them get revenge. Mortimer was very curious of the outfit that he is wearing, that belongs to Sombra, and wonder why he's suppose to wear it.

Mortimer: Ah, Sombra, why do I have to wear this outfit that you wore back then? Before you got trapped inside the staff.
Sombra: So that the Hood Brothers would think, I have come back to life. And that hood of yours could hide your identity. Just make sure to let me do the talking, OK.
Mortimer: OK

The creature arrived in the roof top and took off the rope that was attached to him and was about to kill Mortimer. But when he saw the staff he was holding, he knew it was Sombra. He was so happy that he gave him and Mortimer a hug, which was too hard for Mortimer to breathe.

Spooked: (Happy) Daddy!
Sombra: (Happy) Spooked! Oh, how I miss you! Come Spooked, let us fly. We've got work to do! 
Spooked: (Puts Mortimer and Sombra on his back and flew away.)

Meanwhile, Sedrick kept on knocking  the door, to make the Hood Brothers answer the door.

Sedrick: Come on you guys, that thing is getting away! We don't have time for games!
Oswald: (Looks outside the window) Nobody's home. (Went back to his hiding place)

Sedrick got so angry that he used his magic to break the door so he can enter to find Mickey, Oswald and White Fang. When he saw a costume of a lion moving, he went to look and see who is moving, until he saw Mickey, Oswald and White Fang. They tried to escape, but Minnie made them to trip over. After they got out of the costume, Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang decided to tell Sedrick the truth about why they are hiding.

Oswald: I know what it may look, but we can assure you, that we have a good explanation. 
White Fang: We can be cowards sometimes on things that we have never seen before. Because they looked very scary to us.
Mickey: I agree with him, because when I arrived into a city, I felt a little afraid on the things that are new to me.

Sedrick ignore the part of them saying that they are sometimes coward, and decided to tell them who the creature really is.

Sedrick: Listen, that creature is none other than Spooked the Horror. (Shows them a picture of Spooked)
White Fang: You know, he starting to look more like a black panther with bat wings.
Sedrick: He is the faithful minion of Sombra. And if he is awaken then Sombra has return. We must go after Sombra!

Even though Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang are still afraid, they decided to go after Sombra. Inside the house, Sedrick waved his staff to make a map, and the Hood Brothers were amazed.

Sombra: This map will show us where Sombra will make his move.
Mickey: How?

When Mickey ask Sedrick a question of how they will know when will Sombra make his move, a little red fire appeared in the map.

Sedrick: That's how will know were Sombra is going. (Looks at the map) Hmm, it seems like Sombra is heading to Egypt. Well then, Egypt hear we go.
Hood Brothers: Hurray!
Mickey: Take care of yourself, Minnie. (Kiss)
Minnie: (Blush) You too, Mickey.
Sedrick: (Waved his staff) (Took him and the Hood Brothers to Egypt.) All right, Hoods, we have to go to the Great Golden Pyramid. Because that's where Sombra will do his evil plot.
White Fang: And How are we going to get there?
Sedrick: By riding on camels.

So, Sedrick and the Hood Brothers got on top of a camel, to get to the Great Gold Pyramid, quickly. Meanwhile Mortimer was getting really scared of flying on Spooked.

Mortimer: Sombra, why do we have to go flying instead!?
Sombra: Because its the easiest way to arrive in the place where I will do my evil plot, instead of riding on a camel.

When Mortimer looked down, he saw that they were heading to Egypt.

Mortimer: Why are we heading to Egypt.
Sombra: Because we are going to the Great Golden Pyramid, where I will awake all the mummies to make an army of mummies to take over Egypt. Spooked, fly down now.

When Spooked started to fly down, Mortimer got really scared and Sombra was really embarrassed of having a descendant who is a cowered. Meanwhile Sedrick, Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were still riding on a camel to get to the Great Golden Pyramid. Mickey ask Sedrick if they are there yet, because he and his brothers can't handle the heat.

Mickey: Are we there yet?
Sedrick: We're almost close.

When Sombra, Spooked, and Mortimer arrived to the Great Golden Pyramid, Sombra ordered Spooked to wait outside while he and Mortimer go inside the Pyramid. So he did. When Sombra and Mortimer went inside, they found a lot of mummy tombs.

Sombra: All right Mortimer, wave my staff. So my magic can awaken the mummies.
Mortimer: Whatever you say, Sombra. (Waved the staff) (All of the mummies were awaken)
Sombra: Greetings, mummies, I am your master. So you have to obey my orders. So, I order ya'll to take over Egypt!

When Sedrick and the Hood Brothers arrive, they saw that all of the mummies were awaken, so they started to take down all of the mummies but they keep coming more. Mickey notice that there was a old giant robot in the sand.

Mickey: Hey bros., we can use that giant robot to defeat the mummies.
Oswald: Good idea, Mickey.

When Sedrick was surrounded by mummies, the Hood Brothers throw all of the mummies out of Sedricks way and started to take down all of the mummies. Which gave Sedrick time to undo Sombras evil spell, and all of the mummies went back to their tombs and the door to the entrance of the Great Golden Pyramid was closed. Sombra was very angry that his evil plot has failed. So he, Mortimer, and Spooked flew away. Sedrick was proud of the Hood Brothers for saving his life and working together. He used his magic to zap them back to their house. Minnie was so happy to see Mickey OK that she kiss him.

Mickey: Its good to see you again, Minnie.
Minnie: Its good to see you too, Mickey. Oh, I almost forgot. Oswald there's someone who is expecting you.

When Oswald saw that it's his wife, Ortensia, who has return from the journey she had with her uncle, King Richard III, he was happy to see her again.

Oswald: Welcome back, Ortensia, and welcome to our new home.
Ortensia: I love it. (Kiss Oswald)
Oswald: (Fell down on the floor)
Everyone: (Laugh)

To be continued