The Rise of Sombra

When the Hood Brothers, Sedrick, Minnie, Ortensia, and Aleena came back home, Alexander and the lion were happy to see them back home. The Hood Brothers decided to take a break after a long trip, until someone knocked on the door. When Mickey and Minnie answer their door, they saw that it was Daisy and Donald. Mickey and Minnie were happy to see them, but besides Donald Daisy wasn't happy to see Mickey.

Mickey: (Happy) Donald! Daisy! It's really good to see y'all again.
Daisy: (Mad) Let me get you straight. You and Minnie should divorce, because y'all had to leave the restaurant early by some excuse.
Mickey: (Shock)
Daisy: (Mad)Minnie and I almost got killed by a half black panther and half bat, and a group of leopards almost try to kill Minnie.
Mickey: (Upset)
Daisy: (Mad) You and and your brothers went on a round the world in 80 days trip, and you've only send one letter to Minnie.
Mickey: (More Upset)
Daisy: (Mad) Then Minnie had to go find you, because she was worried that something terrible has happened to you.

When Mickey got really upset, Minnie got angry at Daisy for making her husband upset. Sedrick couldn't stand of seeing them fighting, that he zapped them to a place to relax.

Sedrick: (Oswald, White Fang, Ortensia, and Aleena looks at him.) Those love birds friends really need to learn how to get along.
Everyone: Agree!

When Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy saw that they are in a snowy mountain, they decided to find a way to get back home. When they went inside a cave, they saw a polar bear taking them to a spa so they can relax. So they decided to relax before heading back home. Meanwhile in the other world, Mortimer and Sombra were trying to figure out away to get back home, until Sombra realized that the only way back home is to the volcano mountain, so they decided to travel to the top of the volcano. Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald were enjoying their relaxation, until the polar bear told them that it's time for a test. When he took them to a lake, a three headed sea monster came a grabbed Minnie and Daisy. So Mickey and Donald had to save their gal.

Mickey: Donald listen, I'm sorry for not being a perfect mouse that anyone else wants me to be.
Donald: Hey no need to apologize, if you were really perfect, you wouldn't have become my best friend.
Mickey: Well, I guess your right. Come on, lets save our gals.

Meanwhile in the Other World, Mortimer and Sombra arrived to the top of the volcano, which made Sombra very happy because he knows that one of his ultimate power is coming soon.

Sombra: Mortimer, jump!
Mortimer: What!?
Sombra: Just trust me, OK.
Mortimer: OK, if you say so. (Jump to the lava.) (Screams) (Arrives to the living world.) Ha, ha, I'm back, and I'm alive.
Sombra: (Happy) Mommy! (Licks Mortimer)
Mortimer: Yuck! (Realize something) Wait, were's Sombra?

Mortimer realized that the staff that Sombra was inside is gone and got really upset. When he saw smoke coming out, he saw that Sombra has transformed into a scary mouse ghost made out of fire.

Mortimer: (Scared) Whoa, are you....
Sombra: Yes, I, am Sombra. (Evil Laugh)

In the Hood Brothers home, Oswald and White Fang were having a sword fight, until they heard a thunderstorm outside and so did Sedrick, Ortensia, and Aleena. When they look outside, it was like a thunderstorm but more evil. Sedrick knew that Sombra has found another way to return. So he, Oswald, White Fang went out to defeat Sombra by using a portal that they found outside to get to Sombras hiding place quickly. Meanwhile Donald and Mickey were trying to figure out a way to save their gal, until Mickey had an idea.

Mickey: Donald, I have an idea. (Whisper the idea to Donald's ear.)
Donald: That is one of the greatest and dangerous idea that you can come with on your own, Mickey.
Mickey: I know, right!

Mickey and Donald started to drive the three headed sea monster nuts and made it hard for him to catch them. When the monster was tangled, Donald and Mickey set Minnie and Daisy free and they each shared a kiss.

Polar Bear: Congratulation's, you have pass the test. You four are free to go.

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy ride on a water slide boat to get home fast. When they arrive home, they saw that outside looks like a bad weather storm and went to check it. Mickey was curious of wondering why is a bad weather today, until Sombra appeared in fire.

Mickey: Hey, I know you. Your Sombra, and your trying to bring kayos to the world!
Sombra: (Chuckles) Very clever you are, Mickey. My, your the spiting image of your ancestor, Max Hood. No wonder Sedrick believed in you and your brothers. Has Sedrick ever told you how your ancestor got his scar?
Mickey: Um no, no he didn't.
Sombra: Max had the same age as you when it happen. Back when he had already discover the secrets of the roar.

(Flash back)

Max Hood: (Patrolling the lands.)
Sombra: (Starts Singing) When Max was the Hood Brothers fiercest, he took most patrols on his own. So when he bumped into me, he had no fear of being alone. I told him I had wisdom and power, and the most powerful should be king. With help from him and his roar, he and I could rule everything. He found my idea unacceptable, though the most powerful guard was him. But I was really scheming, and had a friend he didn't see.
Spooked: (Came out of his hiding place.) (Gives Max a scar on his face.)
Sombra: (Singing) That's how he got his scar! When I met the Hoods. I told him I'll cure the evil venom, as long as he does what I say. But he lost control and... enraged! He roared at us instead.
Max: (Went to find Sedrick.) (Told Sedrick what had happen.) (Didn't know that Sombra was spying on him and Sedrick.)
Sombra: (Singing) I expected for him to be banish, because the evil he had inside. But Sedrick just cured him instead, then I knew he shouldn't be around.
Sedrick: (Gave Max a flower that will cure him from the evil venom.) (Took Max back home.)
Past Sombra: (Got angry that his plan didn't work.)
Sombra: (Singing) That's when I became a terror! When I met the Hoods. My first plot for vengeance, succeeded when I took over the world. My second plan also succeeded, Sedrick was free no more!
Past Sombra: (Used his evil magic to trap Sedrick in a staff forever.)
Sombra: (Singing) If it weren't for those miserable Brothers, I'd have rule the world till this day.
Past Sombra: (Being defeated) (Trapped in a staff by the Hoods Brothers.)

(End of Flashback)

Sombra: (Singing) But now it is time, for the Hood Brothers to pay! That's how I became a terror! From when I met the Hoods! Oh- oh-oh, that's why I'm still a terror! And why I'll destroy the Hoods! (Evil Laugh)

After Sombra finish explaining to Mickey what had happen, he disappeared and the storm became more and more stronger.

Mickey: (Talks to Minnie) I have to go and help my brothers. The lion will protect you.
Lion: (Roar) (Saying yes)
Minnie: Mickey where are you going?
Mickey: To my destiny. (Kiss Minnie on the lips. Promising to come back alive.)

Mickey got the musketeers clothes of his and his brothers ancestor and used the portal to find his brothers and Sedrick in time.

To be continued