Lava Party

When Sedrick and the Hood Brothers arrived home, the sun set and it was already night time. When they went inside the house, Minnie and Ortensia were happy to see their husbands OK that they kiss them, which made Mickey and Oswald to blush a little.

Sedrick: I am very proud of you Hoods for saving the Tree of Peace, and you prove the wizards that they can still be heroes, even if they are retired.
White Fang: You know, even though we had to leave our forest home, I'm starting to like this place now.
Oswald: Yah, its almost like our forest home, but with more adventure.
Mickey: Well, I can't argue with that, bros.
The Hood Brothers: All for one, and one for all!
Everyone: (Laugh)

When the door bell rang, White Fang went to answer it and saw that it was Daisy and Donald. Mickey and Minnie were shock to see their best friend.

Minnie: Donald, Daisy, why its really good to see ya'll.
Daisy: Hey Minnie,  Alexander told me and Donald that you, Mickey, White Fang, Oswald, and Ortensia are living in their new home. And Mickey is very lucky to be together with his brothers.
White Fang: We're not just brothers, we're also the Hood...
Sedrick: (Closed White Fangs mouth)Roommates! The Hood Roommates.
Daisy: Um, who is he?
White Fang: That's just Sedrick. He lives in a magic staff.
Daisy: Lives in a magic staff?
Everyone:  (Couldn't believe that White Fang revealed their secret.)
Daisy: Oh, you mean, he's a magician who does magic trick with a staff.
Everyone: (Happy to know that Daisy didn't understand what White Fang meant.)
Daisy: Any way, Minnie, how would you and Mickey like to go to a restaurant with me and Donald?
Minnie: Well, that sounds great. What do you think, Mickey?
Mickey: I would love to, but I'm not sure if our friends agree.
White Fang: Hey don't worry about us, little brother. You and Minnie deserve a night out together.
Oswald: Yah, go out and have some fun.
Mickey: Thanks guys.

Mickey and Minnie smile at their friends, and went to have dinner with Daisy and Donald. After they left, Sedrick saw how exhausted Oswald, White Fang, and Ortensia are, and he knew that they deserve a break too. So, he used his magic staff and teleport them to a place called Hawaii, were they can relax, have fun, and enjoy the party that they are having. Meanwhile Mortimer, Sombra, and Spooked are still walking in space to get back to earth. Thanks to Sombras magic bubble, they were able to survive in space. When they arrive, Sombra told Mortimer that he has a new plan.

Sombra: All right, now that we're back home, its time that we go to Hawaii, and start our new evil plan.
Mortimer: Hey can we wait for a moment, I'm hungry and I need to use the bathroom.
Sombra: Fine, I guess we deserve a break for a while.
Mortimer: Thank you.

After Mortimer's business, they flew to Hawaii to do their evil plan to take over the world.

Mortimer: So Sombra, what is your next evil plan?
Sombra: I had notice that Sedrick and two of the Hood Brothers are in Hawaii. So, we're going to use my magic to make the volcano erupt, to destroy Sedrick and the Hood Brothers.
Mortimer: How did you know that they are in Hawaii?
Sombra: When I was sleeping, while we were in space, I saw a vision.

When Mortimer, Spooked, and Sombra arrive to Hawaii, they landed on top of the volcano. Mortimer waved the staff and all of Sombras magic came out and made the volcano to erupt. When Sedrick, Oswald, Ortensia, and White Fang saw lava coming, they knew that Sombra was here.

White Fang: Sedrick, you go and get Mickey. Oswald, Ortensia, and I will save the people from being burned.
Sedrick: All right, but be careful.
Oswald: We will, now go!
Sedrick: (Leaves)

When Sedrick arrived in the restaurant, he saw Mickey and Minnie enjoying dinner with Daisy and Donald. Sedrick tap at the window to get Mickey and Minnie attention. When Mickey and Minnie saw Sedrick outside, they knew it had to be something very important, and their friends needed them.

Mickey: Um Daisy, me and Minnie have to go now.
Daisy: But ya'll haven't ate dessert yet, and Minnie can't leave without eating dessert.
Minnie: I'm sorry Daisy, but I have to listen to Mickey, now that I'm his wife, and I'll be OK of not eating dessert.
Daisy: Well, OK. But next time, don't leave without eating dessert OK.
Minnie: OK, goodbye.

After Mickey and Minnie left the restaurant, Daisy started to think that Minnie shouldn't be with Mickey in the first place. Because back when they were in high school, Daisy didn't think that Minnie should go out with Mickey because he's a wanted criminal, an orphan, and a commoner who now lives with ducks, but Minnie didn't care, because all she care is that Mickey is a good person.

Daisy: I have a bad feeling about Minnie being with Mickey.
Donald: They're probably on a rush.
Daisy: I don't know Donald, I'm starting to think that maybe Mickey is treating Minnie as a slave, and that Minnie should go out with some one else.
Donald: Hey, Mickey is my best friend, and he's like a brother to me. And there is no way he treats Minnie like a slave. So how about we eat dessert, then take a long walk, to relax?
Daisy: Hmm, sounds good to me.

When Sedrick, Mickey, and Minnie arrived to Hawaii they saw Oswald, White Fang and Ortensia surrounded by lava. So Mickey, Sedrick, and Minnie started to pore out water to stop the lava, and Sedrick used his magic to stop the volcano. Mortimer, Sombra, and Spook flew away.

Mickey: Sorry I had to make you skip dessert, Minnie.
Minnie: Oh,  that's OK, Mickey. What matter is that we have saved our family's life. (Kiss Mickey on the cheek.)
Mickey: (Blush) (Happy)

Sedrick made desserts for everyone then he teleport them back home, and everyone went to bed to get some shut eyes.

To be continued