Return of The Hood Brothers

When Sedrick, Oswald, and White Fang were trying to find Sombras hide out, they bumped into Spooked.

Spooked: Daddy isn't going to be happy knowing that ya'll came to destroy his plan.
Sedrick: Well your going to get in big trouble mister.

Spooked was about to attack them, until he saw a flashing light behind him and he knew it was his daddy (Sombra).

Spooked: Daddy! (Fly's away and followed the light.)
White Fang: That flying cat really do have some daddy issues.
Oswald: Yah, no wonder he ran off so quickly.
White Fang/Oswald: (Laugh)
Sedrick: This is  no time to laugh, guys. We have to defeat Sombra.

When they were going after Spooked, they heard a voice coming from a cave that they have just came out, who, appeared to be Mickey wearing his ancestor musketeers clothe and a blue magical amulet.

Mickey: You guys aren't going to defeat Sombra without me.
Oswald: Mickey, you came back!
Mickey: Of course I came back. I couldn't ya'll be on a mission alone. Know put on your suits and amulet, we've got a world to save.

Sedrick, Oswald, and White Fang were happy to know that Mickey will help them to win the battle. Oswald and White Fang put on their ancestors musketeers clothes and amulet to get ready. When the Hood Brothers and Sedrick we're heading to the top of the volcano, they saw that the evil leopards that they once fought are back and went to fight. Inside the volcano, Mortimer told Sombra what Spooked just saw. spotted The Hood Brothers heading their way.

Mortimer: Sombra, Spooked spotted the Hood Brothers and Sedrick, and they're heading their way here. What should we do?
Sombra: Let them in.
Mortimer: What, but what if they defeat us?
Sombra: Don't worry, I have a plan, and I will need you and Spooked help.
Mortimer: What's the plan?
Sombra: We need to be sure, Mickey can no longer control the roar. Which means, today is the day, Mickey gets his scar! (Evil Laugh)

Mortimer agree to help, because he think he could finally get his revenge from Mickey. When the Hood Brothers and Sedrick arrived to the top of the volcano, they were happy to finally find Sombra to end this terror.

Mickey: It's over, Sombra. Your days of trying to take over the world is over.
Sombra: (Chuckles) I don't think so, Hood.

Mickey was confused and wonder what he means, until Spooked and Mortimer came out of their hiding place and gave Mickey a scar on his face. Oswald, White Fang, and Sedrick couldn't believe that Mickey got a scar now.

Oswald/White Fang/Sedrick: (Gasp) Oh, no!
Sombra: (Evil Laugh) Now you have a scar, Mickey, and you are now exactly like me now!
Mickey: We're not the same, Sombra, and I'll never turn evil! ( About to use the roar.) (Still feel pain because of the scar.)
Sombra: (Evil Laugh) We are the same, Mickey. You don't have the power to defeat me!
White Fang: Don't listen to him, Mickey.
Oswald: We believe in you.
Mickey: (Try to use the roar.) (Still feel pain because of the scar.)
Mortimer: Finding it difficult to use the roar, Mickey. You know Spooked is also half snake, that's why you feel much pain in that scar.
Sedrick: Mickey, if your ancestor was able to fight with a scar on his face, so can you!
Sombra: (Evil Laugh) You have the mark of evil! Just like me, Mickey! Except your destiny! There is no other choice! At the end of the day, we are like fire and flame! We are the same!
Mickey: (Starts to remember what Max Hood told him in his training.) Fire and flame?

Flashback

Max Hood: (Talking to Mickey) Stay true to who you are. Don't fight fire with fire.

End of Flashback

Mickey: (Understood what his ancestor was trying to say.) Of course. I do have another choice, Sombra. Something that only a fierce mouse like me can do to another.
Sombra: (Evil Laugh) And, what's that?!
Mickey: I forgive you and Mortimer.
Sombra: (Shock) You.. you what?!
Mickey: But I can't judge you for everything you've done. The heroes of the past need to do that. (Roar to the top of the clouds, and appeared a group of heroes of the past and they started to make it rain.)
Sombra: (Starting to burn.) No! No!
Mortimer: What!? Sombras plan failed?
Sombra: You and your brothers will pay for this, Mickey! You, Hoods, will pay for this! (Disappeared) (Sent back to eternal death.)
Mortimer: That's it! If Sombra can't make you turn evil, than I will!

Mortimer got mad at Mickey that he and Spooked decided to give him another scar. But instead, Mickey pounce on them and the three of them fell into the lava to be burn.

Mortimer/Spooked/Mickey: Aah!
Sedrick: I got you, Mickey! (Used his magic to save Mickey in time.)
Mortimer and Spooked: (Fallen to their death.)
Mickey: Thanks, Sedrick.
Sedrick: You're welcome, Mickey.
The Hood Brothers/Sedrick: (Notice that Sombra's evil magic is still working.)
Sedrick: Use your amulets, it will reduce all of the evil magic, and bring peace to the universe!
The Hood Brothers: Lets do it! All for one, and one for all!

Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang used their amulets to reduce all of Sombras evil magic, and brought peace once again to their kingdom. They started to fall down not knowing that Sombras hiding place was in outer space. When they arrive home, they mayor congratulated Mickey from breaking a record, that he gave him a blue ribbon. Everyone cheered for the Hood Brothers for saving their lives, that they host a party. While they were enjoying the party, Mickey decided to ask Sedrick if there's a way to get rid of the scar on his face.

Mickey: Hey Sedrick, is there away to get rid of this scar on my face?
Sedrick: Sorry, Mickey, I can't get rid of the scar, but the evil venom inside of you is gone.
Mickey: What, but how?
Sedrick: Ever since you and your brothers destroyed all of Sombras evilness, the evil venom has also been destroyed.
Mickey: (Happy to know that he won't turn evil.) Thanks Sedrick.
Minnie: (Came very happy to see her husband alive.) Mickey! Oh, I'm so happy that your OK! (Kiss Mickey) What happen to your face?
Mickey: Sombra tried to turn me evil, but he didn't succeed.
Minnie: Wait, what happen to Mortimer?
Mickey: Mortimer tried to turn me evil as well, but he and Spooked fell inside the volcano.
Minnie: Well, what matter is that we're all safe and sound. (Hugs Mickey)
Mickey: (Hugs Minnie)
Daisy: Hey Mickey, I'm sorry for thinking that your a bad influence for Minnie. I was just really worried about her, that's all, but it turns out, she is safe and happy with you.
Mickey: It's OK, Daisy. I'm just glad you finally trust me.
Sedrick: Hoods, I have some good news!
Oswald: What is it, Sedrick?
Sedrick: I am finally free from being stuck in my staff, and I can finally be with the Mighty Wizards.
White Fang: Wow, that's really great, Sedrick.
Everyone: (Upset)
Sedrick: Hey, what's wrong?
Mickey: It's just that we're going to miss you a lot.
Alexander: Yah, and you helped us a whole lot.
Oswald: And you made us feel like home.
Sedrick: I'm going to miss ya'll too, but I promise to come and visit any time.
Everyone: (Happy)
Sedrick: (Gives everyone a hug.) (Wave goodbye to everyone.) (Zapped himself back home.)

The Hood Brothers decided to open a museum of the artifacts that belongs to their ancestor, White Fang married Aleena, and peace has return once again to the kingdom.

THE END