The New Formling Guards

One week had past and Sedrick saw how much the Hood Brothers have mature. That's when he realized that they are ready, and that it's time for him to tell them about all of their ancestors greatest achievement.

Sedrick: Mickey, Oswald, White Fang, I have something to tell you about your ancestors and Sombra.
White Fang: Is it something bad?
Sedrick: (Chuckles) No. (Wave his staff) (Showed a vision of the first Hood Brothers past.) Long ago, there was a place deep in the forest, were people who are called Formlings live in peace and harmony. One day they heard of a prophecy that someone, who comes to visit, will become the first Formling Guard. One day Sombra came to the Formlings and they thought that he is the chosen one. But when he did not found his animal form, they were disappointed, and told Sombra that he is not the chosen one. Sombra was so angry that he decide to destroy the chosen one and left the Formlings for good. When the Hood Brothers came to the Formlings, they thought that they are the chosen one. So when the Hood Brothers went out to find their animal forms, the three of them have found it together, and became the first Formling Guards and the rest of their descendants also became Formling Guards. And now it is time for you three to find your animal form.
Mickey:  Minnie, you and Ortensia pack up your things, because me and my brothers are going on a journey to find our animal form.
Minnie: Why?

Mickey explain to her what Sedrick told them and she agreed to go with them and so did Ortensia. Meanwhile Sombra heard that the Hood Brothers are going to find their animal form, and got very angry.

Mortimer: Sombra, why are you angry?
Sombra: Well you see here, long ago, I met a group of people called the Formlings. They thought that I would become the first Formling Guard, but I didn't found my form, they rejected me. But when the first Hood Brothers came to visit the Formlings, they have found their animal form, and became the first Formling Guard. And now, all of their descendants are formlings.
Mortimer: (Angry) I  can't believe that Mickeys ancestor beet you! No wonder, you wanted revenge.
Sombra: That is why we are going to have a little visit for the Formlings, but we have to make sure that no one knows that I'm still trap inside a staff. OK?
Mortimer: OK

So Mortimer, Spooked, and Sombra flew away to the Formling Forest. When Sedrick zapped him, the Hood Brothers, Minnie, and Ortensia to the Formling Forest, Sedrick told the formling leader that Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang are the descendants of the first Formling Guards and everyone cheered and host a welcome party for their visitors. While they were enjoying, Mickey started to think of the story that Sedrick told him, and worried that he would not find his animal form. White Fang and Oswald saw Mickey nervous, and notice that something is bothering him.

White Fang: Hey little bro, are you OK?
Mickey: Yah, I'm just worried. What if I'm not ready?
Oswald: You are ready. Those with pure of hearts finds their animal forms.
Mickey: Not everyone found their animal form.

White Fang and Oswald then realized that Mickey is worried that he won't find his animal form, and would end up like Sombra.

White Fang: That was a long time ago, and it only happened once. Don't  worry, little bro, our animal form will come to us, and me and Oswald will always be by your side.
Mickey: (Smiles) 

The next day it was time for the Hood Brothers to find their animal forms. Everyone gather together to wish the Hood Brothers good luck, and the chief of the formlings painted the Hood Brothers face with blue paint as a symbol of the guards. When they were about to leave, all of the formlings saw Mortimer wearing a hood to cover his face and Sombra. Everyone thought that Mortimer was Sombra because they didn't know that Sombra is still inside the staff but Sombra did the talking. Sombra saw that the Hood Brothers are going to find their animal form.

Sombra: So, the Hood Brothers are going out to the woods to find their destiny. Tell me Formling Chief,  if the Hood Brothers don't find their animal form, will you and your people reject them just like your ancestors rejected me?
The Chief: Our ancestors did not reject you, Sombra. Your banishment was your decision.
Sombra: (Angry) Liar! When I did not find my form, your ancestors mocked me in silence. Sombra the false chosen one, Sombra the formless, and Sombra the coward.
The Chief: That was your fear speaking to you. Leave this place and never return.

Mortimer, Sombra, and Spooked left very angry, what the formlings don't know is that Sombra has a plot for his revenge. Everyone wave goodbye to the Hood Brothers and wish them good luck to find their animal form. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang went as far as they could to find their animal form. Mickeys worries started to grow even more. He began to worried that he won't find his animal form, and become a villain like Sombra. One night, Mickey heard a howl in the woods. So, he went to check it out. When climbing to the top of the tree, he saw lots of clouds and started to walk on it, and saw a wolf that looks exactly like the same wolf that he was before. The wolf smile at Mickey and run off. Mickey started to chase the wolf and was able to keep up. Then there was a bright light between the wolf and Mickey. The next morning, Mickey woke up and saw his reflection, and notice that his animal form is a wolf. Mickey was so happy that he had found his animal form, and couldn't believe that a wolf was his form all along. When Mickey heard a noise in the bushes, he was getting ready to fight. A lion and a bear jumped out of the bush and was getting ready to fight Mickey. But when they saw Mickey with blue paint in his face, they went to look at their reflection in the water to be clear. When Mickey went to see their reflection, he notice that it was his brothers because of the blue paint on their face.

Mickey (Wolf Form): Oswald! White Fang!
Oswald (Lion Form)/ White Fang (Bear Form): Little Brother!

When they turn back in their normal form, they were happy to find each other again, that they shared a hug.

White Fang: We did it! I told you that our animal form will come to us, little brother!
Mickey: Ha, I should have guest that you would be a bear, and Oswald a lion. It suites ya.
White Fang: Because me and Oswald are so strong?
Mickey: (Chuckles) It's because ya'll are loud, like to sleep, and both of you are carnivores.
The Hood Brothers: (Laugh)
Oswald: And the wolf form suit you well, little brother. And you have those sharp teeth's now, just like a true wolf.
Mickey: Thanks, race ya. (Starts running)

The Hood Brothers decided to enjoy their animal form before heading back to the formlings forest. They ran as fast as they could, eat as much food they could find, and make noises during the full moon. When they were heading back, they saw Sombra trying to kill the formlings. So, the Hood Brothers went to save them in their animal form. When Sombra saw that the Hood Brothers has found their animal form, he told Mortimer and Spooked to retrieve.

Sombra: Quick you two, let us leave.
Mortimer: But what about the plan.
Sombra: Forget it, we will get our revenge someday, and we will destroy those no good Hood Brothers.

After, Sombra, Mortimer, and Spooked flew away, everyone was happy to know that the Formling Guards have returned. Minnie and Ortensia were so proud of their husbands that they kiss them on the lips.

Sedrick: I am very proud of you Hoods for completing your mission.
Mickeys: Thanks Sedrick.

The formlings hosted a party as a celebration for the Hood Brothers finding their animal form. When the party was over, the Hood Brothers, Sedrick, Minnie, and Ortensia waved goodbye to the formlings, then Sedrick zapped them back home. When everyone was in their bed fast asleep, Sedrick wondered when will Mickey discover that he has the legendary roar, now that he has found his animal form.

To be continued