The Roar Returns

Sedrick started to teach Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang how to use their animal forms. Every day Sedrick wondered when will the roar return. He was beginning to think that it will be hard for the Hood Brothers to defeat Sombra. One day, Mickey and Minnie went to take a walk in the forest to spend some time together. When they were heading back home, Mickey heard a noise in the bushes and saw that it was a group of leopards who are ready to kill them. Mickey transformed himself into a wolf to protect Minnie, and started to fight the leopards. When the leopards were getting too close to Minnie, Mickey got so angry that he started to roar really loud, and all of the leopards started to fly away. Minnie couldn't believe of what Mickey did to save her life. Mickey started to wondering how he roar really loud.

Mickey: Wow! What was that?
Minnie: Mickey, how did you learn to roar so loud, like that?
Mickey: I don't know. This is the first time I roared like that.
Minnie: We should ask Sedrick. He might know why you roar really loud.
Mickey: I agree, lets go, Minnie.

Mickey and Minnie headed back home as fast as they could before the leopards comes back. Meanwhile, at Mortimer's house, Mortimer heard a roar, and he wondered were it come from.

Mortimer: Wow! That was the loudest roar I have ever heard! But there are no lions on the loose. Hey Sombra, do you know where that roar come from?
Sombra: Of course, I know that roar anywhere, and that was Mickeys roar.
Mortimer: (Confuse) What!? How can a mouse like Mickey roar so loud?

Sombra knew that Mortimer never heard of the powerful roar. So, he started to explain to him of his past experience. When Mickey and Minnie arrived home, they were found by Sedrick, Alexander, White Fang, Oswald, and Ortensia waiting for them outside.

Sedrick: Mickey, we have heard you roar.
Mickey: Wait, you guys heard my roar?
Sedrick: Yes, and that roar will make you the fiercest hero.
Mickey: Wow!
Minnie: Um Mickey, isn't there something you wanted to ask Sedrick about the roar?
Mickey: (Remembered) Oh, ya right thanks. Sedrick, do you know why I have the roar?
Sedrick: Of course I do. And I'll tell you a story of why you have the roar. (Used his magic to show everyone a vision of the past.) After the Hood Brothers found their animal form, Max Hood the Mouse, Mickeys ancestor, discovered that he had the gift of the roar. Max started to train very hard to learn ways of the powerful roar. He also learn that he should never use the roar for evil. Because if he does, he will lose the power completely. Mickey, the roar has been with your family from generation to generation, and now it is time for you to learn how to use the roar.
Mickey: But where should I go to learn to use the roar?
Sedrick: Max Hood learned to master the roar in the Rocky Mountains. So, that is where you should go.
Mickey: Alright then zap me there.
Sedrick: Very well, good luck, Mickey. ( Zapped Mickey to the Rocky Mountain.)

When Mickey arrive to the Rocky Mountain, he went as high as he could to get a better view, to see if there is anyone there to train him.

Mickey: Hello, is anyone there?

A flash came from the sky and appeared a Mouse in the sky, who look just like Mickey, but with a scar in his right eye.

Max: Greetings Mickey, I am Max Hood, your ancestor.
Mickey: (Surprise) Max Hood, your one of my ancestors who became a member of the first Hood Brothers.
Max: Yes, and I know you are a member of the New Hood Brothers.
Mickey: I am, I also discover that I have the gift of the roar, and I want to learn how to master it, to use it for good.
Max: (Smiled) Good, that means you are ready to master the roar, and learn the secrets of the roar.
Mickey: Really, thank you.
Max: But before we began, you must remember to trust your instinct. So the roar will be there for you when you need it.
Mickey: Yes sir.
Max: Alright then, lets began.