MBB 1

(I don't watch Harry Potter that much, so I don't know)

"Pfft, Gryffindors" One of Jimin's friend says as he laughs at the Gryffindors on the library. But Jimin didn't listen to then, his eyes was glued to one gryffindor who was a few tables away.
"Come on, Jimin, you're seriously not falling in love with one of them?" One of his friends says. He looks back, glaring at him.

"Shut up, I'm your leader here... And never hurt any gryffindors especially him" Jimin says before admiring the boy again. His friends gulps, nodding.

Jungkook sighs as he saw one slytherin sit down beside him. He knew him too well, the leader of the slytherins, Park Jimin.
"Hi, Jungkook" Jimin says, smirking. Jungkook puts his book down, looking at the older and gave him a small smile before going back to reading. The older snatched his book, hiding it.
"Come on, talk to me, just once" Jimin says, laughing as Jungkook tries to get his book back.
"I'm reading here, okay? Don't always interrupt me, you have many things to do...dont waste it on me" Jungkook says, sighing as he gave up.

Jimin laughs, using his wand to grab him some book.
"Look, I'll read with you, okay?" The older says. Jungkook took the chance and grab his book.
"Leave me alone" He says, walking out. Jimin sighs, tilting his head.
"I failed again, ugh" He says, standing up and putting the book back on its shelf and walked out.

Jungkook sighed for the umpteenth time, he's so unlucky that he had to be next to Jimin. The older was bothering him again, pinching his cheeks and staring at him.
"Can you just stop?" Jungkook says, but Jimin was too stubborn and continued on. He groans, resting his head down on his arms as he listened to their professor.