MBB 5

"Y'all must be so happy because y'all won the game" Jungkook's friend, Eunwoo, says with crossed arms. He was talking to Jimin's friend, Yoongi, who is by the way, had a smug look on his face.
"Yeah, why?" Yoongi says, laughing as he nudged his other friend, Taemin.
"Well, don't care" Eunwoo says, sticking his tongue out. Yoongi gasps and was about to hit Eunwoo when he hand was grabbed by Taemin. The other was shaking his head as he saw Jungkook, he knew Jimin would get mad at them again.

"Eunwoo, that's enough, come on" Jungkook says, his voice cold, making Eunwoo gulp.
"Ye... Yeah, okay, fuck you" Eunwoo said one last time before he left with Jungkook.
"Why'd you stop me there?" Yoongi asks with crossed arms as he looked at Taemin.
"You do know that Jimin would beat us up again if he knew you messed with them gryffindors, especially if Jungkook saw it" Taemin says, making Yoongi scoff.
"Whatever" Yoongi says before leaving, Taemin following him.

"You shouldn't of have approached them, you almost got yourself beaten up" Jungkook says as he smacked Eunwoo's head.
"Well, I'm sorry, I'm just butt hurt that they won" Eunwoo says as he rubbed his stinging head.
"That doesn't mean you get yourself into trouble, aish, sometimes I think you should've been in the slytherin group cause you want trouble" Jungkook says, making Eunwoo gasp, offended.
"No, ew, I don't wanna be with those filthy fuckers" Eunwoo says, making Jungkook laugh.

But as they talked someone from a distance watched with jealously. Y'all already know who it was, but his name was, Park Jimin.
"Fucking hell, I can't watch this, I wanna be the one who's the cause of him laughing" Jimin says, brushing his bangs back. He sighed and went away, clicking his tongue and rolled his eyes.

 He sighed and went away, clicking his tongue and rolled his eyes