MBB 3

"What the--Hey!" Jungkook screamed as he saw his friend, fighting with a slytherin...again.
"Didn't I tell you ignore them!" He says, grabbing his friend's arm.
"I don't fucking care, Jungkook... I had enough, he just can't leave me alone" His friend says as he glared at the laughing slytherin. Then Jungkook saw Jimin, approaching them. He glared at the older, who looked at him with confused eyes.
"What's happening here?" Jimin asks, only to earn a scoff from the younger.

"Your friend here, decided to mess with my friend. Didn't I told you to tell them to stay away from us gryffindors? Gosh, I hate to say this... But y'all need to stay away from us from now on" Jungkook says before him and his friend walked away. Jimin stared at his friend with a mad expression before punching him.
"I fucking told y'all to stay away from them. Is it too hard to do that?!" Jimin screamed before leaving the groaning male alone.

A few days later...

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wait!" Jimin says as he followed the younger. The younger sighed, stopping in his tracks and looked back at Jimin.
"What do you want? Didn't I make myself clear? Stay away from me and my fellow gryffindors" Jungkook says. Jimin sighs, shaking his head as he grabbed the younger's hands.
"No, Kook, just... I'm so sorry for what my friend did... I told him to stay away from y'all but he was so stubborn" Jimin says. Jungkook scoffs, removing the older's hold and crossed his arms.

"Jimin, you can't always apologize for their mistakes... I want them,  I mean THEM to apologize, not you... Not forced or anything, all from their hearts and maybe I could forgive y'all" Jungkook says before leaving. Jimin groaned, glaring at the ground.

"Guess I have to tell them this"